What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
Soward also nominated Edwards as his MOTM in the GF. Said he was the player of the finals. But what would he know compared to the forum experts.
It is without doubt mate. He’s not Tedesco, not Tommy T never was never will be but he was delivered what we needed, our whole back three, they just delivered what was needed to get the job done. Metres out of your own end are just gold, just a crucial element of the game and our back three do it better than any other side. Our forwards only have to get back to the 40 metre zone given what our back three deliver. Other than Nathan’s kicking game, our back three won us the GF with there go forward.

Kilkenny

Coach
There's probably 4 or 5 guys who could've had MOTM in the gf.

I think Nathan deserved it.

The hard work done by our back three it just what they do.

The metres gained all part and parcel of doing what we do best, but at the end of the day Nathan kicked the Bunnies out of the contest. It is that simple.

Kilkenny

Coach
I agree with Girds if there was an award for our most influential player across our finals series then perhaps Dylan was key to up our success. On GF day he just delivered what he always does, right place right time, bring the ball back at optimum speed to get us going forward, getting us on the front foot. The moment for me was seeing him hobble up to the podium to collect his premiership ring, if that doesn’t bring a tear to your eye or put things in true perspective then nothing will. Dylan delivered against all odds. Fair play to him, just amazing to deliver what he did enduring such pain and adversity. I agree with Girds, not sure we could have won without him.

WestyLife

First Grade
I think Nathan deserved it.

The hard work done by our back three it just what they do.

The metres gained all part and parcel of doing what we do best, but at the end of the day Nathan kicked the Bunnies out of the contest. It is that simple.

One of the best kicking games ever. Souths just had nothing to work with.

Probably fairly self explanatory with the current situation, but assuming there will be no World Club Challenge early next year? Can't find anything on it, the Melbourne v St Helens one didn't go ahead earlier this year.
I hadn't thought about the WCC. I would love to see the players live here in Europe.

I wonder if the Dragons win on the weekend if the game would be in France? Getting ahead of myself, as I cant see it happening (the WCC being played, not Dragons winning)

Smug Panther

First Grade
I hadn't thought about the WCC. I would love to see the players live here in Europe.

I wonder if the Dragons win on the weekend if the game would be in France? Getting ahead of myself, as I cant see it happening (the WCC being played, not Dragons winning)
Sorry bro but we are a much bigger chance in 2022 if the boys don't go get on the piss in Europe at the end of preseason. I'm being selfish but it's true

Original Name

Juniors
Going into the gf we'd scored 4/5 tries off Nathan Cleary trick kicks. That's some pretty reliant on Nath's boot stuff right there.