What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
The smug bastards have broken the trophy. Is there no end to the disrespect these cretins have perpetrated on the NRL this finals series??? From Kikau butchering the Souths team song, to the coercion of a fine young Tigers player into an opposition jersey, to the blatant disregard of the sacred HIA rule, to humiliating the greatest coach the league has ever seen in his last game coaching in Sydney, this just about takes the cake.
You left out that f.wit Tyrone May feeling vindicated for his grubby crimes by winning a premiership. The arsehole should have been in jail the fact he has shown no remorse whatsoever proves the judge f.. up by not sending him there

Going off todays paper he slept his way to a premiership

Gazzamatta

Coach
Stone should keep on working on his dummy half play / Skills.

He improved greatly from last year in the hooker role.

It’s good to have options.
I dont agree his work at 9 improved. In fact I thought it was obvious that the training he did in 2019 as a 9 ceased never to be seen again until we managed to run ourselves out of genuine 9s and then it was panic stations. Yes his NRL form improved (D) but bugger all of that were skills required from a 9.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
You left out that f.wit Tyrone May feeling vindicated for his grubby crimes by winning a premiership. The arsehole should have been in jail the fact he has shown no remorse whatsoever proves the judge f.. up by not sending him there

Going off todays paper he slept his way to a premiership
yes I left out quite a bit actually. Dodgy trainers, dodgy conversions for goal, the lying about injuries in GF week, the way they made Souths wait on the field at the beginning of the game etc etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they were responsible for the pre game entertainment too. Their shamelessness never ends.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I dont agree his work at 9 improved. In fact I thought it was obvious that the training he did in 2019 as a 9 ceased never to be seen again until we managed to run ourselves out of genuine 9s and then it was panic stations. Yes his NRL form improved (D) but bugger all of that were skills required from a 9.
He played 4 halves of footy at hooker and no one mentioned his service (good sign of improvement), it wasn’t until after 2 errors in the later part of his 5th half of footy, there was issues…

however not saying he was great

Eelementary

Post Whore
Some breaking news coming up on Channel 9 re our club.
Can't find anything online about this, aside from news that clubs are after Niukore.

Nine says the news - whatever it is - could have huge ramifications our club...

Obviously, there could be some sensationalism to it...but what the hell is it?

The Eel

Juniors
Can't find anything online about this, aside from news that clubs are after Niukore.

BA re signed for 2

yep true story
What a beat up. HUGE story regarding our future, or some such crap. The way 9 reported it, I was starting to feela bit concerned. Fair dinkum!!