What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

Gareth67

First Grade
As many have mentioned previously, if our new mature buys in the forwards can find some semblance of their former selves , then our team will be in each and every game next season.

No longer will the hard work in the pig pack be left to a few , as now it possesses plenty of young fellas with great defense and the old hands who have the experience to get the Dragons over the line .

I am particularly looking forward to the likes of Molo , S’ua , JDB and Simms playing together backed up by Burgess , Woods , Maguire and the other boys . The Dragons will have a good tough pack with plenty of tackling prowess about them .

Season 2022 will finally see the Dragon breathing fire 🔥 once again !

Last edited:

Mojo

Bench
Easier to offload
Cronulla didn't find it hard to offload him ... oh, that's not what you meant.

At least he has the decency to allow his salary to go backwards too.

I like him --- now he's a Dragon.

Just seeing a forward make an offload will be like witnessing poetry in motion after the past few years. Especially if he's offloading to a talented attacking back who needs some room to move.

The anticipation is killing me.

I can talk myself into anything.

Latest posts