What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redcliffe Dolphins recruitment targets

Did he do it without getting a hair out of place?
FEipG_xVQAQ4ADp.jpg

I'll never understand Australians who wear sporting apparel of foreign soccer, gridiron, basketball and baseball clubs.

I only feel pride in wearing the apparel of local rugby league clubs that I support.

When did Australians lose their pride for their local club?
Mate there are many more things that you are going to be complaining about the Chad by the end of the year, trust me.

I joined up to redcliffe today on the email but then it says thanks for helping us with our ambition to join the nrl. I thought that was done.

“We” need one of those nrl sites. Get @Timmah and lu journos to do the content and make an impression.

Better info on Lu than on the nrl official these days.

I'll never understand Australians who wear sporting apparel of foreign soccer, gridiron, basketball and baseball clubs.

I only feel pride in wearing the apparel of local rugby league clubs that I support.

When did Australians lose their pride for their local club?
What a weird take

That's a pretty long bow to draw. People can enjoy both local and foreign sports and one doesn't have to effect the other

What a weird take

That's a pretty long bow to draw. People can enjoy both local and foreign sports and one doesn't have to effect the other
I see it as elitist wankerism when people in Brisbane walk around wearing a New York Yankees cap or an LA Lakers singlet. There's a good chance they don't even watch these teams play and couldn't name 5 players from their squads. They most likely wear the apparel because they think it's a global brand like Gucci, Nike, Mercedes and Apple.

I see it as elitist wankerism when people in Brisbane walk around wearing a New York Yankees cap or an LA Lakers singlet. There's a good chance they don't even watch these teams play and couldn't name 5 players from their squads. They most likely wear the apparel because they think it's a global brand like Gucci, Nike, Mercedes and Apple.

Sydney is the capital of undeserved elitist wankerism

I must admit, I enjoy driving my sisters Tesla for the sheer joy of blowing away the Mercedes v16 knob class off the lights, mustangs and hero yobby knuckle dragging muscle cars.

It has a train set for an engine, but it’s cheap and nasty for an explosive toaster… fast car.

Nothing to do with saving the planet.

We need lu merch, something to do with troll freedom.

Pantherjim.

Referee
1. Manu
6. Munster / Cody
7. Hunt
9. Mahoney

Full side based on off contract NRL players and likely salary cap constraints:

1. Manu
2. Corey Thompson
3. Billy Smith
4. Waqa Blake
5. Ronaldo Mulitalo
6. Munster
7. Brooks
8. Flegler
9. Robson
10. Fonua-Blake
11. Liam Martin
12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
13. Nathan Brown

Liam Martin is contracted till the end of 2023 and won’t be going anywhere after that either.

The kid bleeds Penrith colours, so I’d get that idea out of your head.

DO NOT FREE THE TROLLS

I announce the first unofficial LU troll CB758755-BCEF-406A-959E-F1E48E366BB8.jpegmerchandise.

Introducing Eric the squid, perpetually on the bench as a mascot when Danny the Dolphin is too hungover to attend the game.

Come on Lu ffs sponsor the Dolphins. A sock or a jockstrap even.

Last edited: