What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Vic Mackey

Referee
Agree. Korisau has enough idiot in him to waste his talent if his teammates aren't keeping him straight.
It’s not the off field shit that worries me, he’s probably been a dickhead his whole life but always been a very good level NRL player. I’m worried about his age, 30-33 isn’t over the hill however for a guy who’s main attribute is speed out of the ruck it’s a big worry. He isn’t a Smith, Farah or even Ennis who could control games.

ohitsyou

Juniors
It’s not the off field shit that worries me, he’s probably been a dickhead his whole life but always been a very good level NRL player. I’m worried about his age, 30-33 isn’t over the hill however for a guy who’s main attribute is speed out of the ruck it’s a big worry. He isn’t a Smith, Farah or even Ennis who could control games.
Should be fine. Cook has lost a little speed over the years too and he relies on speed out of dummy half but I would say he’s still pretty effective when he does run it and has added other things in his game to compensate. I see no reason why api wouldn’t do the same if he was to even lose some speed.

AJB1102

First Grade
Should be fine. Cook has lost a little speed over the years too and he relies on speed out of dummy half but I would say he’s still pretty effective when he does run it and has added other things in his game to compensate. I see no reason why api wouldn’t do the same if he was to even lose some speed.
But Damien Cook was a beach sprint champion mate. Not many know that.

Bazal

Post Whore
real bald strategy by the eels. Refuse to pay Mahoney and instead sign an over the hill hooker with two bung knees canberra were desperate to get rid of. Then sign a nsw cup winger that can't break a tackle to save his life

Simonsson is basically gonna replace Oldfield in the squad you'd reckon, so not a really good or bad signing.

Hodgson is interesting. I don't rate him anymore but we obviously need a hooker for 2023. If the money is right (and you'd guess it was otherwise why sign him) then having an experienced one locked in early isn't the worst idea. There's not a heap on the market and we've got some kid from Newcastle with wraps on him coming through.

I still wouldn't be surprised if we sign Sam Verrills too. I don't think he'll be overly worried about having to compete with a geriatric pom

Latest posts