What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Each clubs most famous supporter

That list was from the Chookpen back in 2009 and there are a few blow in supporters on that list or ones i think you could say were a stretch claiming them as an Easts supporter.

Of that list i had seen Tim Webster, Steve Liebman, Scott Cam, Mark Bouris and Casey Donovan often at the games, Gus Worland is a good fan too, have seen Amanda Keller there also but looked more like she was their for free drinks and not the football . Used to love seeing Steve Liebman at the game, he always seemed happy being there with his furnace of coffee or soup and liked chatting with people.
Brett Papworth was on the list but he did also play for the Roosters.

Sorry but Amanda Keller is a solid Roosters fan. She is very public about her support of the red, white and blue. There is plenty available online about how much she supports the club. Heck even this article from last months shows it -

As such I suggest you do a little more research before having a go at someone.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I gifted the education minister of the province I live in a Manly jersey, and he’s mates with Xi Jinping so it’s fair to assume the Earth Overlord supports Manly, and he’s for sure shared the gospel with his boys Vlad and Kim.

Also shitty mustache Kirk Pengilly + the Farris boys support Manly.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Sorry but Amanda Keller is a solid Roosters fan. She is very public about her support of the red, white and blue. There is plenty available online about how much she supports the club. Heck even this article from last months shows it -

As such I suggest you do a little more research before having a go at someone.

I wasnt having a go at her, i just mentioned that the only time i had seen her at the game she seemed more interested in the people in the box with her rather than watching the game, i dont doubt at all she is a Roosters supporter. I would say though i never read the Telegraph and would never use it as reliable source of information

I'm no fan of the death penalty, especially for anything other than the worst kind of violent crimes. But he rolled the dice, it's not like it's a surprise that drug crimes in South East Asia come with the risk of meeting the firing squad. I do think the AFP have a lot to answer for though, given the info they had I believe they should have kept the info to themselves and made the arrests here.

The part about being executed in the Panthers jersey is true though.

Such a wasted life.
Those are the laws in those counties though - although the drugs still get through though from those parts- just depends on if the right people are paid to turn a blind eye I assume. As how do they get through otherwise?

I wasnt having a go at her, i just mentioned that the only time i had seen her at the game she seemed more interested in the people in the box with her rather than watching the game, i dont doubt at all she is a Roosters supporter. I would say though i never read the Telegraph and would never use it as reliable source of information

In terms of Amander Keller's support, you obviously have forgotten stuff like this then -

horrie hastings

First Grade
In terms of Amander Keller's support, you obviously have forgotten stuff like this then -

As i said i never doubted she supported the Roosters, i have actually met her at a shop where a Rooster supporter and sponsor owned years ago in Waverley, i just mentioned the one time i saw her at the football she seemed interested in other things. And no i haven't seen the above two twitter posts you posted above.

Last edited:
Excluding people that Rusty gives merch to (which is great to promote the game), we've still got a pretty formidable list:

1. Russell Crowe
  2. Rodger Corser
  3. RZA (Wu Tang)
  4. The Kid Laroi
  5. Phil Jamison (Grinspoon)
  6. DMAs
  7. David Le’aupepe (Gang of Youths)
  8. Troy Casser-Daley
  9. Mike Cannon-Brookes
  10. Anthony Albanese
  11. David Hurley (Governor General)
  12. Christina Kenealley