What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Each clubs most famous supporter

^ I bet Don Lane is counted in memberships too, yeah?
I think Crowe and Packer buy thousands of memberships each year and have Souths officials hand them out either on the streets and or at home games.

If Souths did have all these members they could pool their money and buy Crowe and then Packer out.

Them Souths folk are poor- they have a saying too "The Trouble with being poor is that it takes up all your time"

1639633422315.png 1639633499570.png

Last edited:
Couple of nights ago I watched Ahn Do’s Brush With Fame. He was painting Jack Thompson.

Thompson said on set back in the early 70s one of the child extras (can’t remember the show) was a 6 year old Russell Crowe. They showed a photo. Crowe was wearing a Rabbits jersey.

Now I’m not a fan of either rabbits or Crowe but that was pretty cool.

Yes, seems Russell Crowe likes doing that a lot.

Couple of nights ago I watched Ahn Do’s Brush With Fame. He was painting Jack Thompson.

Thompson said on set back in the early 70s one of the child extras (can’t remember the show) was a 6 year old Russell Crowe. They showed a photo. Crowe was wearing a Rabbits jersey.

More like a glutton for punishment - Only 1 comp in 50 years would test anyone's support and endurance

RedVee

First Grade

I wish Crowe was a Saints fan like his family.
A Crowe in the hand is worth more than 2 Gordons in the bush.

Dragons supporters I’m aware of

Dustin Johnson
Mark Taylor
John Howard
Me
Sally Fitzgibbon
Homer Simpson
Donald Trump
Elvis Presley
Buddy Holly
Neil Armstrong
Phar Lap
Paul McGregor
Captain Cook
my mum
Elle McPherson
Ronaldo
Vincent Van Gogh

-buvJCZJh281agjdmnDP5u9Iy7OtRnb2NGKcnmf5e4U.jpg

St George Dragon's very own Ross "The Skull" May. The Skull, as the photograph shows, is a Nazi. The Nazi's killed 6,000,000 Jewish people. St George allow The Skull to attend Kogarah Oval to watch the Dragons play.

Let that sink in...
Do Nazis wear black shirts at home and brown away? Just curious.

Do Nazis wear black shirts at home and brown away? Just curious.

SS wore black uniforms for formal occassion's harks back to the Prussian Kings days where their Calvary wore black uniforms and the skull and crossbone badges- Black was supposed to foster authority and fear.

The Brown Shirts were the SA Storm troopers under Rohm and were the forerunners of the SS. Rohm and significant other leading Brown Shirts and others Himmler and Goring didn't like were eliminated in the purge known as the Night of the Long Knives.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think Crowe and Packer buy thousands of memberships each year and have Souths officials hand them out either on the streets and or at home games.

If Souths did have all these members they could pool their money and buy Crowe and then Packer out.

Them Souths folk are poor- they have a saying too "The Trouble with being poor is that it takes up all your time"

View attachment 56659 View attachment 56660
Well it is Sydney, might be only way to get people to go along to nrl games!

reanimate

Bench
Thomas Keneally is another famous Manly fan, he wrote Schindler’s Ark, the book Schindler’s List was based on.

-buvJCZJh281agjdmnDP5u9Iy7OtRnb2NGKcnmf5e4U.jpg

St George Dragon's very own Ross "The Skull" May. The Skull, as the photograph shows, is a Nazi. The Nazi's killed 6,000,000 Jewish people. St George allow The Skull to attend Kogarah Oval to watch the Dragons play.

Let that sink in...

No they don't he has been banned for a long time not.because of his views. Lives in the Mountains these days.