What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Nuke

Staff member
I think it was the red alternate of their main jersey, but I may be wrong.

MugaB

Coach
I think it was the red alternate of their main jersey, but I may be wrong.
It was both, it was a 7"s jersey and used as alternate, can't remember who they played against using it tho.
And since it was the 1st jersey they ever wore (being a pre seasons 7s) it would be the oldest reds jersey... i want one too

Nuke

Staff member
Penrith was the only opponant they played in the alternate jersey in, if I recall.

MugaB

Coach
Penrith was the only opponant they played in the alternate jersey in, if I recall.
Probably wests at home maybe? If wests had a home game that season, with both panthers and magpies wearing home black kits

yakstorm

First Grade
SARLONFIELD.png
South Africa's 2022 kit

yakstorm

First Grade
Looks like a away jersey, not really sold on it.
I'm not a huge fan either. I really liked the predominantly green design they had worn in recent years.
images

Considering their only confirmed match this year is against Brasil, who wear yellow with a green V, this new design is arguably more clashing then the predominantly green designs of the past.

kdalymc

Bench
Western was a pretty dumb location name.
Up their with Northern Pride..
W.A was dumb as it's not the state team...

I like how the new bid is west coast but is it wierd to have an AFL club AND NRL with same name (that isn't a town) ?

MugaB

Coach
Western was a pretty dumb location name.
Up their with Northern Pride..
W.A was dumb as it's not the state team...

I like how the new bid is west coast but is it wierd to have an AFL club AND NRL with same name (that isn't a town) ?
Or Perth Western Reds

sheepbender

Juniors
I really like the idea of the West Coast Pirates being in the NRL, great logo, uses the same colours as the Reds and WA. Kids would jump on the merch too. I bought their first season Home in the hope the one day they'll have their bid accepted.

Nuke

Staff member
I believe the WC Pirates logo should be more simplified, especially with the current trend of NRL logos being simplified for social media purposes (Knights, Storm, Tigers, Titans, ect), and I sent my ideas to NRLWA for consideration.
Turns out they don't actually own the logo or Pirates branding, but I was told 'things are happening behind the scenes' ... to take from that what you will.

I like the Pirates brand, and would only tweak the colour scheme (from red, yellow, black, & white down to earthy red, golden gold, and black). Pirates have little to nothing to do with Perth or WA, but they'd be unique in the current Australian sporting landscape. And better than a friendly quokka or rehashed red kangaroo (but I do have a very big soft spot for the red roo!).

Latest posts