What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Parramatta @ CommBank Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
It was a pretty good performance from the Tigers, Dane Laurie was active but has to do something with the high ball. Brooks was good at 5/8, little bit of time does wonders, glad he had a decent game. Hastings was amazing, our forwards bar Musgrove miss on Dylan Brown we’re pretty good. I hope they come good. Seyfarth didn’t get off the bench🤷‍♂️

Play with that level of effort and commitment every week and we won’t go near the spoon. We lack a bit of quality, but historically we make up for it with effort and commitment.

It was a pretty good performance from the Tigers, Dane Laurie was active but has to do something with the high ball. Brooks was good at 5/8, little bit of time does wonders, glad he had a decent game. Hastings was amazing, our forwards bar Musgrove miss on Dylan Brown we’re pretty good. I hope they come good. Seyfarth didn’t get off the bench🤷‍♂️
Pezz, Seyfarth was 18th man.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I missed the first 5minutes but Toa’s wicked run set the tone for the game. Who drop kicks like that. I fkn couldn’t believe it went through. It hung for so long. Good on Madge I support winners and he is one right now..

BrotherJim05

Bench
Holy f**k what a game. All the boys stood up. Crazy what a difference Hastings makes calling the shots. Brooks played very well not having to do any game management, hopefully they can build on this new combination.

Absolutely shattered Simpkin went down like he did. He was having an absolute blinder.

MasterTiger

Juniors
Holy f**k what a game. All the boys stood up. Crazy what a difference Hastings makes calling the shots. Brooks played very well not having to do any game management, hopefully they can build on this new combination.

Absolutely shattered Simpkin went down like he did. He was having an absolute blinder.
Agree Brother. Reminds me a little bit of Liddle getting injured at the wrong time.