What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Parramatta @ CommBank Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cerberus

Coach
once again i won't be watching . and won't be till the entire club board is sacked and an outsider is appointed to run the show . of course the coaching staff should be purged at the same time .
the club needs years to rebuild .there is no one there that can accomplish that

Pezz70

Juniors
Nofo runs sideways = Zero kick return metres.
Nofo passing infield = Zero kick return metres.
These are free metres to grab , friggin take them.
He actually looks good when he straightens up his play but this runs are too rare

Pezz70

Juniors
I can see Starford Toa being annihilated today. If I was Parra I’d be driving at Brooks and Toa all day. The Tigers will leak all day down that side. I’m tipping Parra will put 40+ on the Tigers

If parra continue to play like they have been this will probably be 50 plus. Let's see if we can drag them down to our level of crapulence.

Nice warm clear day and ideal for quick footy. It's also the type of day that you'll get gassed pretty early unless you're fully committed and motivated. I expect us to put the cue in the rack after about 15 minutes

cerberus

Coach
how would the video umpire know to call if "lane knocked it sideways" if the commentary wasn't on ?
fmd "what else can we do for parra"

that was a quality half by us. The best since the first half against the storm. Now to see if they can keep it going in the second.

The ref is giving us a hiding. Sure some of them are warranted but the other half of them have just been free hits because we're the tigers and they're parra.

Simpkin looks the goods.

Tigerm

First Grade
that was a quality half by us. The best since the first half against the storm. Now to see if they can keep it going in the second.

The ref is giving us a hiding. Sure some of them are warranted but the other half of them have just been free hits because we're the tigers and they're parra.

Simpkin looks the goods.
Yeah Simpkin is playing very well, I’ve been a big supporter of Liddell, so this competition will be healthy for us, may the best 9 win😎

Latest posts