What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 116 51.6%

• Total voters

emjaycee

Coach
We don’t have the depth to adequately cover for the amount of backline injuries we’ve had.

Our best squad from 1-17 is shit hot but our backups aren’t as good as better teams back ups. For us to have a red hot crack at a premiership we can’t afford many injuries.
Except we have been reliably informed that our squad (and not just our starting 17) are awesome mate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It’s not ideal but at least he’s a first grader, and it keeps the spine together. You know something that’s pretty Important to a side.

I love the knots you are twisting yourself into just to try and justify the Nepotism Gnome.

You seem to forget Jakey was in the 17 in round 1 and has been picked every game bat his bought with appendicitis. All the Bea defenders seem to forget that fact…….
We also had injuries in round 1. You keep forgetting that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Having Perham and Cini on one edge together would see Penrith score more tries down that side then we have all year.
But I guess that is ok, as long as Drown is five-eighth again.
Yeah they might put 40 on us but with Drown at 6 we’ll surely score 42+ against Penrith. He’s that f**ken good. Inglis wasn’t too good to play centre but Dylan Brown certainly is.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Not really, I’m still a no as far as BA’s concerned. Same since 2018.
I was referring more to how you have been lamenting the loss of Salmon and Smith in the last couple of days despite the fact you wanted them gone previously.

You’ve been consistent about wanting BA arseholed. Well done on that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You keep spruiking that. Did BA tell you this personally?
I saw that he didn’t get on the field until there was an emergency, which means Sean Russell is ahead of him. How many merkins are ahead of Russell in the pecking order? At least Sivo and Dunster, but not Opacic.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was referring more to how you have been lamenting the loss of Salmon and Smith in the last couple of days despite the fact you wanted them gone previously.

You’ve been consistent about wanting BA arseholed. Well done on that.
I think we can all agree when they left they weren’t going to be missed too much, but compared to Super best back up half Evarrrrrrrr Jakey they are super stars. I ask again how in the hell is he the only back up half in our top 30??? Talk about a rails run fair dinkum fair shake of the sauce bottle merkin!!