What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 113 51.6%

• Total voters

strider

Post Whore
I think Perhams top 30.

Anyhows 5/8 with a crisis to our backs isn't bad at all.
yeah, thats why Perham is playing in a position he is not ideal for (wing) ..... I'm willing to bet the human vegetable would be used if we had permission

IFR33K

Coach
yeah, thats why Perham is playing in a position he is not ideal for (wing) ..... I'm willing to bet the human vegetable would be used if we had permission

Who the hell is human vegetable? And when I read that, I automatically assumed permission was persimmon 🤣

strider

Post Whore
Who the hell is human vegetable? And when I read that, I automatically assumed permission was persimmon 🤣
captain-zucchini-2-624x650.jpg

emjaycee

Coach
We have dispensation to use Cini.
I was given a reason why he hasn't been selected so far, however I am not sure I want to get into the typical discourse that will occur so might just wait until we see the team list later today to make further comment on his lack of selection to date.

T.S Quint

Coach
We have dispensation to use Cini.
I was given a reason why he hasn't been selected so far, however I am not sure I want to get into the typical discourse that will occur so might just wait until we see the team list later today to make further comment on his lack of selection to date.

Is he BA’s long-lost illegitimate son?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So we were given permission to use the Zuchster??? Surely him to the wing Perham into the centres where he at least has played some first grade and Drown to 6 was a better option than what we ran out with on Saturday night??

But but but we had no choice lol, the choice was f**king easy unless you are the nepotism gnome.

Gronk

Staff member
So we were given permission to use the Zuchster??? Surely him to the wing Perham into the centres where he at least has played some first grade and Drown to 6 was a better option than what we ran out with on Saturday night??

But but but we had no choice lol, the choice was f**king easy unless you are the nepotism gnome.
So we solve the halves problem by putting Dylan back at 6.

Then we put Cini on the wing and Perham in the centre. Happy ?

If you acknowledge that defence wins matches, then the first problem that needs to be resolved is the 36 missed tackles and the main culprit was Perham on the wing. Maybe Cini solves that. Maybe.

The next problem is Perham in the centre vs Stephen Crichton. Dylan could handle him. But he’s at 6 now…. You could play Matto there but the hulked version of matto is not the same guy as Matto who left us to go to the Roosters. Even if you do pick him, then our soft bench becomes softer.

It’s all about balance and weakening strengths etc. If you take the emotion and controversy out of team selections, there are no perfect solutions in this injury crisis. Amirite ?

“He’s not ready for first grade !” applies to other players too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So we solve the halves problem by putting Dylan back at 6.

Then we put Cini on the wing and Perham in the centre. Happy ?

If you acknowledge that defence wins matches, then the first problem that needs to be resolved is the 36 missed tackles and the main culprit was Perham on the wing. Maybe Cini solves that. Maybe.

The next problem is Perham in the centre vs Stephen Crichton. Dylan could handle him. But he’s at 6 now…. You could play Matto there but the hulked version of matto is not the same guy as Matto who left us to go to the Roosters. Even if you do pick him, then our soft bench becomes softer.

It’s all about balance and weakening strengths etc. If you take the emotion and controversy out of team selections, there are no perfect solutions in this injury crisis. Amirite ?

“He’s not ready for first grade !” applies to other players too.
Playing a winger on the wing, what a novel idea 🧐 quick you should let BA know smarts like that shouldn’t be wasted in here.

Perham is no world beater but him in the centres is better than him on a wing and if it gets our Form number 6 back In the halves I’m all for it.

Gronk

Staff member
Playing a winger on the wing, what a novel idea 🧐 quick you should let BA know smarts like that shouldn’t be wasted in here.

Perham is no world beater but him in the centres is better than him on a wing and if it gets our Form number 6 back In the halves I’m all for it.
But you were ok with Opacic on the wing ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But you were ok with Opacic on the wing ?
It’s not ideal but at least he’s a first grader, and it keeps the spine together. You know something that’s pretty Important to a side.

I love the knots you are twisting yourself into just to try and justify the Nepotism Gnome.

You seem to forget Jakey was in the 17 in round 1 and has been picked every game bat his bought with appendicitis. All the Bea defenders seem to forget that fact…….

Gronk

Staff member
To’o would destroy him just as much on the wing, maybe even worse. Did you watch him Saturday night?? Imagine Cleary bombing all game?? He’s only got the best kicking game in the NRL.
So your mantra is get Dylan back at 6 and we're f**ked at centre and wing anyway so just put anyone out there ?

IMO you're not building a team for balance, you're on a fixed mindset and unable to see the squad in the big picture.

At the very least you should concede that there is no perfect solution for TLT and that moving Dylan won't change much if we can't keep the opposition to 2 tries or less.

Gronk

Staff member
I love the knots you are twisting yourself into just to try and justify the Nepotism Gnome.
Likewise. I have zero desire for Jake to be in the 17, the glaring difference between me and you is that you dodge what the team looks like without Jake. You find it very easy to post many times a day about nepotism, yet NEVER offer practical holistic solutions with appropriate team balance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Likewise. I have zero desire for Jake to be in the 17, the glaring difference between me and you is that you dodge what the team looks like without Jake. You find it very easy to post many times a day about nepotism, yet NEVER offer practical holistic solutions with appropriate team balance.
Oh do f**k off, He was picked in round 1 plastic jaw. We only had Sivo and Haze out then.

When he was picked last year when we had Will Smith back ready to go and little Jakey was given the keys to the team then while 40 game half Dylan Brown had to play second fiddle. It’s not like it’s some new thing with the Nepotism Gnome because we now have an iniury crisis. The merkin has fast tracked him into the top 30 well before his time and made sure he’s the only back up half on the books lol. But Naaaaaaaaah no Nepotism here it’s just my hatred for the coach lol.

Gronk

Staff member
Oh do f**k off, He was picked in round 1 plastic jaw. We only had Sivo and Haze out then.

When he was picked last year when we had Will Smith back ready to go and little Jakey was given the keys to the team then while 40 game half Dylan Brown had to play second fiddle. It’s not like it’s some new thing with the Nepotism Gnome because we now have an iniury crisis. The merkin has fast tracked him into the top 30 well before his time and made sure he’s the only back up half on the books lol. But Naaaaaaaaah no Nepotism here it’s just my hatred for the coach lol.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
, the glaring difference between me and you is that you dodge what the team looks like without Jake. You find it very easy to post many times a day about nepotism, yet NEVER offer practical holistic solutions with appropriate team balance.

Gronk

Staff member
Jakey being picked in the 17 totally blows your argument out of the water, a question you constantly avoid. Pot meet kettle Plastic jaw.
My argument right now is that you fail to offer practical solutions. Which is demonstrated by your obsession with nepotism and what happened in the trial. Over to you.

Latest posts