What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 114 51.1%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But how could we just manage 4 points then???
Because we wasted our early field position trying to go around the best defence in the comp. When we went back to grinding we bombed a bunch of tries presumably due to fatigue. RCG and Paulo both played less than 50 minutes. They were fingered.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I reckon BA will return the 6 jumper to Dyl where it rightfully belongs. He will then hand the 4 jumper to Jake.
He will then proceed to play them wherever he chooses and most wouldnt know the difference. Problem solved. 😁

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon BA will return the 6 jumper to Dyl where it rightfully belongs. He will then hand the 4 jumper to Jake.
He will then proceed to play them whetever he chooses and most wouldnt know the difference. Problem solved. 😁
I think more than likely it will be same team OR Matto at centre. Then he'll need to lean on Emu, Makka and Oregon to provide some punch and steel. Carty will be there too, but you know ....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cows best defence in the comp lol. Who have they played again to quote Gronky?? Lol.
Is the Tigers defence that great? We scored less against them without Arthur than we did against the Knights with him. You can’t pick and choose. Why is the Darwin game more relevant than any others? Because it’s the most recent (recency bias) or because it confirms your preconceptions (confirmation bias)?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So you don't know and can't state that unequivocally. Thanks for clearing that up.
Likewise you can’t say he’s top 17 if he’s never been picked with a full squad available. You can’t pick and choose which side needs to be fact checked and which doesn’t. The available evidence isn’t unequivocal but it supports my argument, not the opposing argument. You’re welcome.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Is the Tigers defence that great? We scored less against them without Arthur than we did against the Knights with him. You can’t pick and choose. Why is the Darwin game more relevant than any others? Because it’s the most recent (recency bias) or because it confirms your preconceptions (confirmation bias)?
Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

EelsFan05

Bench
Likewise you can’t say he’s top 17 if he’s never been picked with a full squad available. You can’t pick and choose which side needs to be fact checked and which doesn’t. The available evidence isn’t unequivocal but it supports my argument, not the opposing argument. You’re welcome.
I never provided an opinion about your ongoing and nauseating argument/s.... Just pulling you up for flogging opinion as fact, as you like to do. Which I intend to do, whenever I see it. Regards.