What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/5/22

hindy111

Post Whore
I kinda agree with the perham one ... though thats the way the6 call it now. You touch their head its a penalty.

Paulo, yeah i thought suss too ... but hey, they missed a manly knock on earlier too ... why didnt you call out that?

Why are you not complaining about RCG getting smacked in the head? It was blatant. You are meant to call it how it is.

What time was the Manly knock on? I feel like what happens in the last 10 has more effect. It's different when you still have time left to change a bad call and adjust your game plan to try and win. Manly didn't get time. We scored with 2 mins to go.

Yes RCG got hit high. On the 3rd tackle. Did we score off that set? Or did we get the line drop out? Either way we scored off that whole sequence still and it didn't effect us getting our try.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
My father who passed away today was a Parra fan and my son who was dad’s favourite said that Moses would kick the goal for deda.

God bless you, Mitchell.

We both cried as the full time siren sounded.
Hey mate, sorry to read this. At the end of the day footy means absolutely nothing, but I’m so glad to read that Mitch’s goal means more than just two points. RIP.

JokerEel

Coach
What time was the Manly knock on? I feel like what happens in the last 10 has more effect. It's different when you still have time left to change a bad call and adjust your game plan to try and win. Manly didn't get time. We scored with 2 mins to go.

Yes RCG got hit high. On the 3rd tackle. Did we score off that set? Or did we get the line drop out? Either way we scored off that whole sequence still and it didn't effect us getting our try.

Either way is it was a high tackle and it didn't get called. You are telling us earlier the penalty count but shows they were just worse and this one should have added to the count.

yy_cheng

Coach
I agree with Pou. Manly played like it was a semi final. We just plodded along.

Semi,Blake and maybe even Russel will transform this backline. N.Brown I thinks a good chance to go to THE UK end of year. He seriously looks cooked.
Semi?

Chipmunk

Coach
My father who passed away today was a Parra fan and my son who was dad’s favourite said that Moses would kick the goal for deda.

God bless you, Mitchell.

We both cried as the full time siren sounded.
Condolences.

I'm sure he was there somewhere and helped get the kick over.

DaveMc

Juniors
Mahoney has been shit.

He throws hospital balls all game doesn't know what the defence is doing when he is dummy half. Line speed should be controlled by him in defence but it is slow.
Couple of first half fifth tackle options where he ignored Moses’ calls too. One worked out (the grabber that led to the drop out), but the crash play to Matterson for a held up and turnover was dumb as f**k.