What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14: Eels v Bulldogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium 13/6/22

84 Baby

Referee
Jnr annoys me when he passes to often. Especially early in the game. His focus had to be 140mtrs a game and focus on offloads when we are on attack, chasing points or 30mins to go. He has to many games where he is pass first and run 2nd. It's predictable.

In 2009 when we went on a great run we always set the tone by playing tough hard footy for the first half before we would open up our attack.
He’s too deep, like the rest of our team. He could pass every touch, if he did it nearer to the advantage line but when he gets pass happy, he tends to do it as a halfback. ENGAGE DEFENDERS FFS!! That goes for the entire f**ken team.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He’s too deep, like the rest of our team. He could pass every touch, if he did it nearer to the advantage line but when he gets pass happy, he tends to do it as a halfback. ENGAGE DEFENDERS FFS!! That goes for the entire f**ken team.
Yep its exactly why our attack is so poor near the tryline.

EelsFan05

Bench
Well you asked a subjective question, so I needed clarification. When you can tell me when Ricky Stuart’s sample of finals games was large enough to reliably indicate his ability, you should have your answer on how large Arthur’s sample should be.
Exactly. You'd never want to commit to your own assertion. It might leave you open to criticism later

hindy111

Post Whore
Gee I can't beleive that worked.... I outsmarted the tech geniuses with my advanced intelect. I better change so I don't get banned.
Here's a clue ķ and ţ on end of words instead of a k and a t

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gee I can't beleive that worked.... I outsmarted the tech geniuses with my advanced intelect. I better change so I don't get banned.
Here's a clue ķ and ţ on end of words instead of a k and a t

we can still find another reason

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Exactly what? I didn’t answer your leading question just like you didn’t answer mine. What if I said the answer is 20? Does that mean I think 19 games isn’t enough of a sample? Do you see how stupid your question was? If I took your question seriously that would mean I gave things as little thought as you obviously do.
You'd never want to commit to your own assertion. It might leave you open to criticism later
Later?!? You must be new here ffs

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
WTF! If you require him to be as specific as you're implying, you're a pedant.
*piss
His point is, we frequently get beaten by teams considerably lower than us in the table (let alone in turmoil). Our coach is not able to get a motivated performance from his squad over the course if a season. Its blindingly obvious.
Maybe he’s saving it for the big games? Criticism in recent years was that we can’t beat the top sides.

EelsFan05

Bench
Exactly what? I didn’t answer your leading question just like you didn’t answer mine. What if I said the answer is 20? Does that mean I think 19 games isn’t enough of a sample? Do you see how stupid your question was? If I took your question seriously that would mean I gave things as little thought as you obviously do.
Later?!? You must be new here ffs
Stupid. I feel like you're talking from a position of vast experience.

So how many finals games until BA's sample size is big enough? You're the one that spruiks about it all the time. Surely you know what the answer is.

Latest posts