What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 21/7/22

Leaguenutter

Juniors
Such poo from a club that shouldn't be poo...there's one coach & two players that create such utter poo. Stand up Parra supporters, protest in the streets & demand answers

Leaguenutter

Juniors
When will the rot stop & Parra chop
A: Gutherson
B: Moses
C: Useless Biased Bald Coach that plays his useless spastic son?
D: All of the above

King-Gutho94

Coach
My impression is that there is something wrong with our leadership structure. It looks like the guys designated as leaders aren't actually respected by the group, like I suspect the case is with gutherson. Having him as the main guy or teacher's pet could easily lead to disharmony and lack of effort. The way he spoke about Mahoney having an easy job last week and just needs to do what he's told really spoke volumes to me. Moses has been similarly dismissive. At the very least there is a lack of respect there. Anyway, bugger.
Tbf mahoney lost respect when he signed with the dogs.

He had 15 clubs to piss off too and chose belmore out of all clubs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No.

That's not what I think at all...

My comment "Here we go..." quoting two of your posts in succession was referencing the perceived start of your regular post-match thread banter pattern, where you chase yourself around in circles attempting to prove things of little relevenace and tangential to what people you are engaging with have actually posted (as also supported by the parts of your post I have quoted).
It’s just food for thought mate. No need to take offence. Feel free to disagree if you must but playing the man (as usual) is poor form. I think it says a lot about you.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah, what's going on with the crowd. 11,000 for a big supported team like the Broncos? The small crowd was very noticeable on the TV.
Tbh we look like a team even before last night without any spirit or purpose whatsoever for the past 2/3 months.

We aren't even playing exciting footy that will draw a crowd. In fact we look like a team scared and in fear of failing.

So no surprise the crowds has dropped away.

It's been a bizarre year because our best is good enough but has only been shown in glimpses then disappeared the following week.

hindy111

Post Whore
I made enough to cover what I lost in our last few wins. Basically I’m up about $250 this year. Not a great deal in the grand scheme of things. Unless Parra win the comp I’ll make some decent money this year. If they win the comp I’ll be down a couple of grand I reckon. Money well spent.

Let's be honest. Your bet with me isn't looking good. We are a better chance of missing the top 8 then playing week 3

IFR33K

Coach
yeah i agree.

Did you read the post where after the game, no one sat next to him.

This will probably cause so serious psychological damage. Hope he doesnt take his own ...

maybe even the players booed him when he ran on….

seriously thou the players aren’t dumb. Surely they know that’s not the strongest 17 that BA can name. And why did they go into camp? Is there disharmony amongst the players?

IFR33K

Coach
They have Salmon tho. Who can fill in in the halves if necessary. He has some experience and physical attributes for it

He can actually run.. JA looks like he’d struggle putting 3 strides together.

will not make it in the nrl!

hindy111

Post Whore
Just got back from the game. And the team looks like they haven’t been coached. Absolutely hopeless. Unmotivated, directionless, defence and line speed pathetic. What a poorly coached team. Glad they enjoyed the trip up to terrigal. Coach has to go.

We where blown off the path by Brisbane missing two star backs at home.
Penrith could end our season next week

IFR33K

Coach
Pretty sad state of affairs. I was at the game so could not see it. I honestly feel Sorry for the kid. His dad has really put him in this position.

You feel sorry for the kid? How about us fans? When his dad finally f^*ks off, ja will go with him. We’ll still be here parting with our hard earned to watch them play.

#f^*kthearthurs

hindy111

Post Whore
They have Salmon tho. Who can fill in in the halves if necessary. He has some experience and physical attributes for it

Listen merkin. The pork tomahawk was too much. I'm constipated and can't even blow wind. I should of stuck with SALMON

hineyrulz

Post Whore
All i copped all night were messages from Born Again Donkey's fans, the weak merkins have rediscovered RL after 3 years of forgetting it existed.

It's bad enough i had to sit through a pissweak piss poor effort from a bunch of players who look like they couldn't give a f**k with a dopey coach sitting up the box with a stupid bewildered look on his face. All these wankers have come out of the woodwork. Everyone can go suck on a fart!!!!