What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R19 Fri - St Geo Illa 20-6 Manly @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 19: St Geo Illa v Manly

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
A solid second half for for and against purposes and the Merge are well and truly in the race for the top 8

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon the players see old mate coming at them with the mic and think "oh ffs, just f**k off".. but then just go with the old "yeah nah, credit to the boys"

Just once I'd love a player to say "mate I'm f**ken gassed I got no idea soz"

Reflector

Juniors
After all these years, I think I've worked out why DCE rubs people up the wrong way:

He's got that "fake nice" persona down pat. You know those bitchy women who pretend to be polite and hospitable to people then shit-can them the moment they are out of ear-shot?

DCE seems like the male version of that, except that while the bitchy female shit-talks other women for their fashion/ relationship choices, DCE would be the kind of guy who'd talk trash other blokes for going to a public school or voting Labor, doing so in sentences peppered with four-syllable words and laughing at his own jokes.

You can totally see him at Friday's Riverside or Regatta on a Saturday night with his other GPS mates from the rugby/ rowing team, sinking Asahi super dry's with his Penguin shirt tucked into his chinos (rolled up three times at the ankles, of course), bare feet in his shiny boat shoes, yammering on about crypto or the goings- on at the latest Young Liberals meeting.

In other words- he's exactly the kind of guy who'd have a name like Daly Cherry-Evans.