What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 29/7/22

emjaycee

Coach
Exactly.

Not the they just couldn't put more points on them because they got their shit together in the second half.

We failed to execute the killer blows that were on offer if we executed the same game plan that got us in that position in the first place.

After 9 seasons with a changing roster of not being able to execute the game plan consistently, the coach is to blame. He can only get us to this level. He can't get them to focus for back to back to back victories anymore. He needs to go.

Period.
Mate, we scored 6 tries to 2 and apart from the 4 minutes between their first try and our first try, we were never threatened on the scoreboard.

The players know this, they can see the big screen from the field. They are the ones who decide whether to execute the game plan the coach gives them.

Period.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gus never was too bright.

Imagine the judiciary rulings based on whether a player needs a long rest or some are quick learners and only need a few weeks off.

How does a guy with his level of intelligence get where he is ?

Less intelligent people appointing him would be my best guess.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Not sure why people are bagging Gus on this. The judiciary already has to consider whether there was intent or whether something was reckless v careless.

It’s a factor whether we like it or not.

hindy111

Post Whore
Not sure why people are bagging Gus on this. The judiciary already has to consider whether there was intent or whether something was reckless v careless.

It’s a factor whether we like it or not.

3-4 weeks for me. 5 seems long.
Also JWH and Nelson Solomona never seem to be suspended just cop fines. Tow big grubs.

strider

Post Whore
It would have been 3 weeks.

It was carry over charge from early in the season that tipped it to 5 weeks.
It must be his go

I tend to agree with Gus, that Cleary doesnt need a long suspension to realise he f**ked up - you can tell he knew he did immediately after while still on the ground ..... BUT its not just about him, its a message to others to be f**kin careful

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

yy_cheng

Coach
It must be his go

I tend to agree with Gus, that Cleary doesnt need a long suspension to realise he f**ked up - you can tell he knew he did immediately after while still on the ground ..... BUT its not just about him, its a message to others to be f**kin careful
At least it wasnt on tik tok.

Latest posts