What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Why would I google you FFS ?

How one gets off is their own business. Honestly I don't mind.
Now I am trying my best to be nice and restrain myself from being mean. My spiritual guru wants to remove all my negative energy and you're not helping.
Now goodnight

strider

Post Whore
Now I am trying my best to be nice and restrain myself from being mean. My spiritual guru wants to remove all my negative energy and you're not helping.
Now goodnight
Guruswamy111

Gronk

Staff member
Now goodnight
May the force be with you, young Jedi.

yy_cheng

Coach
Well, he doesn't really (unless there's a specific clause). If a condition is a deal breaker, and can easily be defined, you put it in the contract. Wests can't make him play for them, but they could stop him playing for anyone else. So basically it's a matter of economic rather than legal pressure.
I thought verbal agreements were legally binding?

If his manager or ppl in the room confirmed that they agreed to something and that something is no longer there, then the tigers broke the contract

I thought verbal agreements were legally binding?

If his manager or ppl in the room confirmed that they agreed to something and that something is no longer there, then the tigers broke the contract

A verbal agreement (with sufficient evidence of it's existence, and with clear intent to create legal relations, consideration, certainty) can be binding. Verbal statements made when negotiating a written contract, that are not subsquently included in that contract, have bugger all chance of being enforceable, because the parties have clearly elected not to include them in the final agreement. There is no legal impediment to including a release conditional on a change of coach in the formal agreement. So.....if such a condition was discussed and agreed, why is it not in the final contract? AFAIK, nobody (Papali'i included) is even asserting that such a verbal or written clause exists. Papali'i may well have based his decision on an expectation that Madge would be the coach, and Wests may have said that they expect Madge to be the coach (or just said nothing), but that would not be a binding term.

gaffer

Juniors
A verbal agreement (with sufficient evidence of it's existence, and with clear intent to create legal relations, consideration, certainty) can be binding. Verbal statements made when negotiating a written contract, that are not subsquently included in that contract, have bugger all chance of being enforceable, because the parties have clearly elected not to include them in the final agreement. There is no legal impediment to including a release conditional on a change of coach in the formal agreement. So.....if such a condition was discussed and agreed, why is it not in the final contract? AFAIK, nobody (Papali'i included) is even asserting that such a verbal or written clause exists. Papali'i may well have based his decision on an expectation that Madge would be the coach, and Wests may have said that they expect Madge to be the coach (or just said nothing), but that would not be a binding term.
did cherry evans have a verbal or signed contract with the titans ?

Latest posts