What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
Speaking of trainers, John Sutton was 14th man for Souths for no joke 90% of game.
No reason we couldn't put Moses on the field last week to do the same thing. No rule we can't have our trainer on the field the same amount of time.

People seem to complain about what our opponents do, we're we should be complaining about what our own team don't do.

Our mob are tactically inept.

IFR33K

Coach
YUp. So I think dyl and guth were right that they didn't take over. Coz that's most likely the coaches plan and he always says play the long game

The coach should've sent a message out if he wanted it to be changed. He obviously did at half time

The other thing, last week, he said the team stepped up to protect ja and so ja could play the backup role

This week, he gave more responsibility to ja but he stuffed up

it’s blatantly obvious we need another half in our roster.

God forbid if our halves have a season ending injury, it’ll be painful to watch ja in grade.

gaffer

Juniors
No reason we couldn't put Moses on the field last week to do the same thing. No rule we can't have our trainer on the field the same amount of time.

People seem to complain about what our opponents do, we're we should be complaining about what our own team don't do.

Our mob are tactically inept.
it's like they don't want to get offside with anyone Well the media hate us the refs hate us and any one who is not a parra tragic does too So it's time to harden the f##k up

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So it’s Browns fault that the tactics are poor?? A 22 year old should recognise that our 9 year coaches plans were Dogshit???

And I don’t think it mattered who played or what the game plans were, the team didn’t show up once again. Our first contact was poor, our marker defence was almost non existent. Those god damn lazy players!!!!
Nah Arthur’s told them to take it easy because Souths have never beaten us before ffs

Is this how your shit f**ken game works?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's not the teachers fault it's the students if they don't want to learn or study......

Now let me tell you something a good teacher will capture you and you'll want to learn. They'll make it fun, you will want their respect and not let them down as they poured in their time to educate you.
A coach is exactly the same. Just like a boss at work. I have guys I work for that I want to do my best and see them make money. While others I couldn't give a rats arse. I just do what's acceptable so they will call me back untill find a better option (their desperate) but nothing extra.
Not every merkin is a great student. The Roosters and Storm also sign merkins and then let them go. They find it easy to get better replacements. Most clubs don’t.

JokerEel

First Grade
Much to many people's objection I hope we go all in for Flanagan...astute footy mind.
Couldn't care less what he's done in the past. Served his time. There is no one else and he's been there done that

I don't get the Flanagan love..
There has been a few coaching jobs come up since he has been able to be signed up. But no one has taken him up. He was an assistant at the Dragons and not retained.

If he was that good he would be coaching unless he just wants a certain gig at a club...

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't get the Flanagan love..
There has been a few coaching jobs come up since he has been able to be signed up. But no one has taken him up. He was an assistant at the Dragons and not retained.

If he was that good he would be coaching unless he just wants a certain gig at a club...

Agree. I reckon he would be the type that work for 2 or 3yrs then annoys everyone.
I'd like Slater.

Latest posts