What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers Jersey Flegg/NSW Cup 2022 Discussion Thread

Original Name

Juniors
Guyer's being physically dominated almost every run he takes. Not looking nearly as good as Brad Fearnley. Still really raw and needs a lot of development.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Great win Ball premiers Flegg and NSW through to GF, First grade one win away from GF. Has any club ever won Ball Flegg NSw Cup and FG titles in the same year??

Kilkenny

Coach
Hopefully, we get a good turnout at Commbank on Sunday.

it is my intention go, at this point although a poor outcome on Saturday night could change that.

Hopefully beat the Bunnies and enjoy a stress free afternoon at Commbank on Sunday arvo. Would be nice.

GongPanther

Referee
Is the game on TV?
Nope. Channel Nine and the NRL insist that a woman's 4 week Micky Mouse competition gets referential treatment on live TV, than a competition that has been a staple diet for football fans for many a year.

You'll have to bear watching it on NSWRLTV. That is if the stream doesn't fook up due to the numbers who will be watching it.

Nealo 12

Bench
Nope. Channel Nine and the NRL insist that a woman's 4 week Micky Mouse competition gets referential treatment on live TV, than a competition that has been a staple diet for football fans for many a year.

You'll have to bear watching it on NSWRLTV. That is if the stream doesn't fook up due to the numbers who will be watching it.
That NRLW isn’t even Mickey Mouse, can’t bare to watch it give me NSW cup any day

Kilkenny

Coach
It would be good see a good turn out of our fans for both Flegg and Cup.

Wife and I are intending to go, a win on Saturday night should seal our attendance.

Original Name

Juniors

Being a staple diet for football fans isn't reflective in the crowds when like a couple hundred of them show up to games most of the time.

Kilkenny

Coach
I suspect if we win on Saturday night there will be a healthy attendance at Comm Bank on Sunday.

If we lose then maybe not so much given many will be on a downer so to speak.

GongPanther

Referee
Being a staple diet for football fans isn't reflective in the crowds when like a couple hundred of them show up to games most of the time.
The issue as indicated in my post is towards broadcasting. Usually reserve grade gets to be seen as a curtain raiser before first grade. But for some dumb reason, they have an hours break between both games.

Kilkenny

Coach
The issue as indicated in my post is towards broadcasting. Usually reserve grade gets to be seen as a curtain raiser before first grade. But for some dumb reason, they have an hours break between both games.
The week early NSW Cup / Qld Cup GF is to accomodate a play off between the two winners on the GF day.