What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Sat - Penrith 32-12 South Sydney @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Next 8 minutes decide this. If we finish strong and don't let them in, we win
I said this 32 minutes into the 1st half. Those 8 minutes did decide the game. We did not finish strong. We went away from the tough smart grinding footy that was beating them. Two idiotic sets where we overplayed our hand invited them right back into the contest. Before that they looked beaten. I 100% believe if we went into the half 12-0 up we win.

This Year?

Immortal
When will we get official NRL feedback on the Crichton no try?

Incredibly bizarre decision on the angles shown on the broadcast.
In true NRL fashion expect an insulting non apology from Annesley in the review on Monday while he defends their incompetence.

GongPanther

Referee
Criticising a player for obvious and glaring failures, a poor attitude and terrible positioning onfield isn't racism.

I'm nominating you for a Paul Carige award.
I'm going to nominate him for the "Sydney Harbour Bridge Award". Souths lost, he should get over it. Crowd fund him a bus ticket.

In true NRL fashion expect an insulting non apology from Annesley in the review on Monday while he defends their incompetence.
The ones after the grand final are the worst.

I was going to sue the bunker for stress and disappointment when feldt took the dive, then I realised as a Tigers Fan my entire loss amounted to 10 cents.

GongPanther

Referee
Seriously, 5 minutes out from halftime at 12-0, souffs were thinking that all their ducks were in a row and they were well placed to cause an upset.

At halftime, these were souths ducks:

images

Parra is obviously capable of matching Penrith in games, but they'll have to play at their absolute best and put Penrith off their own game as well.
Which Souths tried their best. Panthers will be better after that run.

Reflector

Juniors
Racial stereotyping is not racist. Ok
When we cluster people into groups with a variety of expected traits we are less overwhelmed by information. But negative stereotypes are more difficult to reverse, and if you haven’t been brought up in a liberal family you might have more difficulties unlearning prejudice.

Yaaaas!!!

I wish more people here understood that, but of course they're all privileged, private-school educated white people who have never had any kind of hardship or struggle in their lives and have been able to teleport to success because of their whiteness.

Latest posts