What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

T.S Quint

Coach
Still on a high from Friday night.

Still recovering from the celebrations as well. Ugh, looking after two kids over the weekend was not much fun. Luckily I was in a good mood from the game.

@Eelementary i hope your young lad is doing ok. I’ve been through it myself with both my kids. It’s hard but you’ll get through it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Still on a high from Friday night.

Still recovering from the celebrations as well. Ugh, looking after two kids over the weekend was not much fun. Luckily I was in a good mood from the game.

@Eelementary i hope your young lad is doing ok. I’ve been through it myself with both my kids. It’s hard but you’ll get through it.

Thank you so much, mate.

He has not had a fever since 11 am yesterday, and he saw the doctor today, who cleared him to return to daycare.

He is back to his old self, thank God - there is no feeling worse that that you have when your child is in pain, and you cannot help them :(

emjaycee

Coach
It’s this dude I think:

I think you're right.
I didnt recognise him from that pic with Reed, but I have seen that bloke at many away games over the years. And he isnt always wearing that blue suit.
I didnt see him at the game on Friday, but not suprised if he was there.

T.S Quint

Coach
Thank you so much, mate.

He has not had a fever since 11 am yesterday, and he saw the doctor today, who cleared him to return to daycare.

He is back to his old self, thank God - there is no feeling worse that that you have when your child is in pain, and you cannot help them :(

Good to hear mate.
f**ken kids hey. They’re the absolute best…but sometimes they’re the f**ken worst.

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m watching the game again now. Ways good to take another look away from the stress and emotion of when you watch it live.

We weren’t as bad as I remember in the first half. We’re sloppy at times but weren’t dominated like I remembered.

A couple of things. Taumololo was lucky not to be sent off. Shoulder direct to the head, no wrapping action of his leading arm. Good thing Ice passed his HIA.

Also, I can’t believe the bunker confirmed that try where Moses was held back from marker. I’m not sure how you can look at that and say it’s ok. He was not given the opportunity to be in the line to stop Leilua. Sure he eventually was the for the tackle, but if he was standing up in the line it’s likely the cowboys don’t even go to the blind side.

I’m watching the game again now. Ways good to take another look away from the stress and emotion of when you watch it live.

We weren’t as bad as I remember in the first half. We’re sloppy at times but weren’t dominated like I remembered.

A couple of things. Taumololo was lucky not to be sent off. Shoulder direct to the head, no wrapping action of his leading arm. Good thing Ice passed his HIA.

Also, I can’t believe the bunker confirmed that try where Moses was held back from marker. I’m not sure how you can look at that and say it’s ok. He was not given the opportunity to be in the line to stop Leilua. Sure he eventually was the for the tackle, but if he was standing up in the line it’s likely the cowboys don’t even go to the blind side.
I thought we were going to lose but then we won.

Latest posts