What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
I've never quite understood how merkins say that Twitter is imploding and on it's last legs.

Gronk

Staff member
Political shit stirrer, comedian and pain in the arse of John Barilaro and the gaming industry, Youtuber Friendly Jordies got fire bombed last night.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I find friendlyjordies an annoying f**kwit and a desperately un-entertaining shit bag. But I admire his bravery and willingness to explore and dig beyond the usual rubbish that the MSM serves up. In fact, I think its sad that a YouTube celebrity is now doing the job that real journalists used to do.

With that in mind I'm concerned about the firebombing. Last time I checked, we dont live in Saudi Arabia and he should be free to say what he likes without fear of some nutbag trying to torch his house.

Concerned that @Gronk was conspicously absent on here last night.

Gronk

Staff member
I find friendlyjordies an annoying f**kwit and a desperately un-entertaining shit bag. But I admire his bravery and willingness to explore and dig beyond the usual rubbish that the MSM serves up. In fact, I think its sad that a YouTube celebrity is now doing the job that real journalists used to do.

With that in mind I'm concerned about the firebombing. Last time I checked, we dont live in Saudi Arabia and he should be free to say what he likes without fear of some nutbag trying to torch his house.

Concerned that @Gronk was conspicously absent on here last night.
Merkins underestimate Shanks. Burning his veranda won’t shut him down.

He has a GoFundMe legal fund of a few million with Nick Xenophon’s firm standing behind him.

Arson with malicious intent to harm is domestic terrorism and the cops should treat it as such.

Gronk

Staff member
The merkin who killed 5 and blew chunks off 18 patrons at the LGBTQ bar in Colorado Springs is looking bruised because he got jumped on a pistol whipped by a army dad who was there with his family watching a show.

He was the grandson of a right wing senator.

The FBI plan to charge him with hate crimes on top of 5 counts of murder and multiple counts of attempted murder. Meanwhile, in a cunning move to counter the hate crime charge (against LGBTQ community) his lawyers have announced that he would like to be identified as non-binary moving forward.

In the fun fact category or perhaps the we treat white boys differently over here and let them go category. Said merkin was involved in a bomb siege in Nov 21.

Last edited:

Latest posts