What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Never change haters... It is glorious!
Mate... You can love your team and call out shitty behaviour of your teams players. That doesn't diminish your support.

Jerome appropriating african american culture is vile. He is an ignorant buffoon that has no understanding of the history of the N-slur and it is terrible to use it in any case, especially in public. Of course he wouldn't be game to do so in the hoods of Detroit - they'd beat his arse.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Mate... You can love your team and call out shitty behaviour of your teams players. That doesn't diminish your support.

Jerome appropriating african american culture is vile. He is an ignorant buffoon that has no understanding of the history of the N-slur and it is terrible to use it in any case, especially in public. Of course he wouldn't be game to do so in the hoods of Detroit - they'd beat his arse.
Blacks are free to use the word as they like

Smug Panther

First Grade
Polynesians originated out of Asia babes. Luai has no defence to use the word - he has no ties to African American culture other than the music that he obnoxiously plays through his boom box.

He is a complete f**kwit.
I think he's a dickhead but he's free to use that word. Just like people in your community are fine to use offensive terms that straight people shouldn't

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I think he's a dickhead but he's free to use that word. Just like people in your community are fine to use offensive terms that straight people shouldn't
We're going to have to agree to disagree here. If an Indian or Southeast Asian used the N-slur on the basis of their brown skin, everyone would be calling for their head.

Luai has now apologised for his actions - this shows he knows that he isn't free to use this word.

Smug Panther

First Grade
We're going to have to agree to disagree here. If an Indian or Southeast Asian used the N-slur on the basis of their brown skin, everyone would be calling for their head.

Luai has now apologised for his actions - this shows he knows that he isn't free to use this word.
This shows the club told him to apologise

Iamback

Coach

This.

TBH if it wasn't for that it would be the lame cheating jokes he used. People think he is a dickhead so will hate regardless

Iamback

Coach
You just hated on him then said the haters will hate regardless haha

Not really, Just pointed out there was other stuff to hate for the sake of hating.

I am sure the Dinosaurs of the world will argue that wearing sunnies was bad too.

Latest posts