What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Iamback

Coach
Been funny seeing people writing off Penrith

sure the loss of kikau and korisau will test them but they’ve made 3 straight gf

whose going to seriously challenge them ?

storm look average, roosters, sharks and south’s maybe

it’s still theirs to lose

I am in the we will struggle camp, Prob run around 6th

It will take some master coaching to cover no Api or Kiks, The positive is Cleary has missed a stack of footy. He is due an injury free run

Wb1234

Referee
long term we are fine but it will take a season or 2 for the young guys to make the jump
Don’t see the other teams being hugely competitive tbh

panthers have experience

they could finish sixth and still have a major chance at winning it

Iamback

Coach
Don’t see the other teams being hugely competitive tbh

panthers have experience

they could finish sixth and still have a major chance at winning it

We look to predictable with the ball, Most teams will read the attack easily

mxlegend99

Referee
We look to predictable with the ball, Most teams will read the attack easily
With the service Kenny will deliver there's basically all the time in the world for teams to read the attack and shut down the halves. I've lost count of how many times it has looked like something was on and Kenny just had no idea what to do and the opportunity disappeared.

Api out for Kenny is easily worth a few spots on the ladder.

Vic Mackey

Referee
With the service Kenny will deliver there's basically all the time in the world for teams to read the attack and shut down the halves. I've lost count of how many times it has looked like something was on and Kenny just had no idea what to do and the opportunity disappeared.

I was surprised Penrith didnt go for Liddle. He doesnt offer much in attack but he does give pretty good service and I know Ivan liked him at Wests.

I think Kenny will be fine. He was engaging the markers quite well last Saturday which was a big improvement; he is continuing to develop. His service off the ground needs to improve and this was a key issue in our attack inside the 10 last week. I see us needing to score more long range tries this season.

We also missed Kiks (and Martin) on Saturday as we were getting little punch from our edges; they generally help to generate quick PTBs.

Iamback

Coach

Sums it up right there

Nealo 12

Bench
Garner on the weekend did SFA at left second row. 23 tackles with a 79% efficiency and 3 runs for 27m gained.

Hoskings looks like a good effective workhorse than can do a decent job replacing him. But no one is going to create the same space Kikau did purely through being on the field.

He was heavily marked which made his job harder but everyone elses job easier.
Garners been here 5 minutes ffs give him time to settle into the role like it took everyone else

Latest posts