What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Performance Update: Off-Season

Yow

Juniors
Dragons are still using Maryisms of we were better than what the results show and this one has been used by media and many others.
“Where we finished last year is disappointing, but in previous years those points have got you in the top eight."
Woods quotes we lost to the Broncos through golden point. Did we?. I just remember they rolled us with their B grade side around origin.??? and we flogged them R26

FFS I thought we were past looking through Mary's rose coloured glasses
We had Sims in the bin twice in that match both times we where leading

Dragon David

First Grade
Dragons are still using Maryisms of we were better than what the results show and this one has been used by media and many others.
“Where we finished last year is disappointing, but in previous years those points have got you in the top eight."
Woods quotes we lost to the Broncos through golden point. Did we?. I just remember they rolled us with their B grade side around origin.??? and we flogged them R26

FFS I thought we were past looking through Mary's rose coloured glasses
You are exactly right BLM01. The young Brisbane Stallions gave us a hiding in the first round and then we won against them at the end - I don't know how Woods could get this wrong - that's how poor his concentration must be besides his lack of power in his games.

All this building the team up stuff said by players like Woods and now De Belin is ok to put into their minds and getting publicity for it, but I think that they will backfire on them if they don't put words into action. I can't wait for the pre-season trials to be played so that we can all see what the 2023 season will look like.

Old Timer

Coach
You are exactly right BLM01. The young Brisbane Stallions gave us a hiding in the first round and then we won against them at the end - I don't know how Woods could get this wrong - that's how poor his concentration must be besides his lack of power in his games.

All this building the team up stuff said by players like Woods and now De Belin is ok to put into their minds and getting publicity for it, but I think that they will backfire on them if they don't put words into action. I can't wait for the pre-season trials to be played so that we can all see what the 2023 season will look like.
We went very well in the trials last year and played enterprising football but alas the season itself in no way remotely resembled any of that.

getsmarty

Immortal

Latest posts