What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Panther fans are not the smartest tools in the shed. They don’t know the meaning of the word ‘choke’. Choke is leading 18-2 with 11 minutes to go and losing.
They were either not born or sucking on bongs when that happened depending on their age.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Panther fans are not the smartest tools in the shed. They don’t know the meaning of the word ‘choke’. Choke is leading 18-2 with 11 minutes to go and losing.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Reaction GIF

oldmancraigy

Coach
Do you really need a 7 when you have Burton? You just need a kicking game. The Storm and Sharks went alright with two five-eighths. Maybe because it adds up to ten-eighths, which is one-and-a-quarter.

You have the sums all wrong. I expect better from you.
I'm not angry about your work, just disappointed.

1/2 to 5/8 to 3/4 to Full.

The playmaker traditionally is the lower fraction. So the idea is to have a lower total number for greater playmaking.
That is why the traditional running 5/8 role was replaced with the desire for a second half (split halves) and the traditional backup fullback plays more like a 5/8 (second receiver)

A team with two 5/8s and a backup style fullback is 2 and a quarter.
That is poor.
The goal is two halves and a 5/8, or 1 and 5/8s.

Many teams get stuck with two 5/8s and a half. Some lucky teams get to three halves.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
You have the sums all wrong. I expect better from you.
I'm not angry about your work, just disappointed.

1/2 to 5/8 to 3/4 to Full.

The playmaker traditionally is the lower fraction. So the idea is to have a lower total number for greater playmaking.
That is why the traditional running 5/8 role was replaced with the desire for a second half (split halves) and the traditional backup fullback plays more like a 5/8 (second receiver)

A team with two 5/8s and a backup style fullback is 2 and a quarter.
That is poor.
The goal is two halves and a 5/8, or 1 and 5/8s.

Many teams get stuck with two 5/8s and a half. Some lucky teams get to three halves.

I thought we were playing footy where you want the higher number? This ain't disc golf