What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
A special talent or just tall? I've seen Jason Saab take bombs over shorter players as well.
Well what else is Hayze remembered for during his time here.

He got bagged on here for Suaalii using him as a step ladder during magic round.

I thought it was harsh considering Hayze wasn't a winger. But I personally thought he did his job wing component enough. Yeah he wasn't a Sivo but he had a dig in his 8 games
at parra.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And I'm not saying Suaalii isn't a special talent. Just that jumping over Hayze Perham doesn't prove anything. I'm deadset 5'3" and I reckon I could out jump him.
Woody Harrelson Basketball GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well what else is Hayze remembered for during his time here.

He got bagged on here for Suaalii using him as a step ladder during magic round.

I thought it was harsh considering Hayze wasn't a winger. But I personally thought he did his job wing component enough. Yeah he wasn't a Sivo but he had a dig in his 8 games
at parra.
I think his best position is probably fullback. Behind a strong team (and with big wingers) he could carve up.

lingard

Coach
Interesting the Dogs want to try Perham at Fullback. I felt he should of been used as a utility here in NRL.
They must see something in him. I felt he is a bit loose and will make costly errors at bad times. Unsure his defense will be good enough either. Attack wise he will be dangerous
He only played on the wing at NRL level. He's clearly not a winger but had an honest go at it. He might go well at fullback.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He only played on the wing at NRL level. He's clearly not a winger but had an honest go at it. He might go well at fullback.
He started at fullback for us in that game against Penrith late in 2021 when we rested every merkin. At the Warriors six of his seven NRL starts were at centre, but they did have RTS at fullback. In one game RTS was out, Perham played centre with Hiku at fullback.