What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off season 2022-23

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
O’Brien confirms Ponga 6 Hastings 7 for the knights this season

young Pom Bailey Hodgson training at fullback along with Gagai and Gamble.

train wreck incoming, update that CV Adam

JJ

Immortal
Burton is great for the Dogs a guy to build a side around imo

Ponga in the same spot? Not for me, but we’ll see….

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Cobbo the latest to draw some attention, did a podcast saying that Walters is a good bloke, but he can’t coach. He also revealed that one of the games he sat out at the end of last season because he had a heart the size of a pea, he snuck out at halftime because the Broncos were getting a hiding

Gamble also did a podcast bagging Walters coaching last year, I’m not sure if Walters is a good coach or not, but I am sure that Gamble and Cobbo wouldn’t be banking huge numbers in an IQ test
Cobbo is another immature idiot with a lot of growing up to do, had a pile of fines for driving without a license, cant do basic adult stuff.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
RLPA through Christian Welsch instructing players not to do nrl media duties and talking strikes because they can’t come to an agreement with the ARLC.

these idiots need to read the room, it’s not all about pay, but the NRL increased the salary cap markedly, and these sort of noises from guys earning large money while the general NRL fan base struggle with the cost of living will backfire on them

Next Sunday 5th Feb im heading down to Redfern Oval to watch the Warriors SG Ball team play Soufs in round 1.

Any info if the Warriors have had any trials or standouts etc

Rich102

Staff member
Warriors trials are on the 9 and 19 of Feb.
Is this round 1 of the SG Ball comp?
Will you send us a report R&S?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Big moves. Might have to put a few more pokies in the league's club to cover the fee. They probably will too
Some fantastic facilities in the Bankstown area that they pull money off, Bankstown Sports Club was an awesome setup and I spent plenty of time at the Bankstown RSL, shit they had a top buffet

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Fusitua reportedly doesn’t want to hang around in Leeds, pulled out this weekend due to ‘illness’ but seems it is his Warriors homesickness kicking in again

BLN2

Juniors
Transfer fees go into the salary cap I'm almost certain of? I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere on this story.