What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Pneuma

First Grade
Adelaide's Hindmarsh Stadium is now fit for a relocated Sydney club. The Sea Eagles, Sharks and Tigers would benefit from moving to this ground as it's an upgrade to the shitholes they play at.

You live in a shithole. Will you be moving as well?

It's Been Done

Juniors
Tasmania's spending $65 million on a new grandstand at UTAS Stadium in Launceston. The Storm in particular should look at taking games down to Tasmania, they missed the opportunity this year when AAMI Park was booked out for the Women's World Cup

Pneuma

First Grade
Tasmania's spending $65 million on a new grandstand at UTAS Stadium in Launceston. The Storm in particular should look at taking games down to Tasmania, they missed the opportunity this year when AAMI Park was booked out for the Women's World Cup

It’s an afl ground and unsuitable for rugby league. There are no rectangular grounds worthy of a storm game. I live there. I know. End of story.

flippikat

Bench
Adelaide's Hindmarsh Stadium is now fit for a relocated Sydney club. The Sea Eagles, Sharks and Tigers would benefit from moving to this ground as it's better than the shitholes they play at.

Hang on there, I thought one of the problems with Hindmarsh is not having enough room for decent in-goal areas?

It's Been Done

Juniors
It’s an afl ground and unsuitable for rugby league. There are no rectangular grounds worthy of a storm game. I live there. I know. End of story.
True but it hasn't stopped the Storm from hosting trial games at North Hobart Oval in the past, on one instance getting the biggest crowd at the ground since the original TFL days

Pneuma

First Grade
True but it hasn't stopped the Storm from hosting trial games at North Hobart Oval in the past, on one instance getting the biggest crowd at the ground since the original TFL days
I was at both. North Hobart ground is the narrowest in the state. It only just passed the test for viewing and is now dilapidated. The crowd at the game in 2012 was massive. There was a comp in those days and the game had momentum. There is nothing here now anywhere at all.

It’s parra, broncos storm and cowboys if the jerseys around town mean anything. Apparently 30% of our police recruits are from Queensland which might explain a few things.
When I was there I saw a car covered in Manly stickers from boot to top to hood.
That would be really weird here, let alone there.

Adelaide's Hindmarsh Stadium is now fit for a relocated Sydney club. The Sea Eagles, Sharks and Tigers would benefit from moving to this ground as it's better than the shitholes they play at.

I know an Aircraft Carrier that is going to be very pissed off if that happens.

It's Been Done

Juniors
aami-park-23upgrades-1.jpg

Suitman

Post Whore
2GB reporting that the Penrith Stadium rebuild will go ahead at the Paceway site and has Labor Party support as well. Just heard it. 27000 capacity.
Electioneering at it's best.
Sorry, no link.

Iamback

Coach
2GB reporting that the Penrith Stadium rebuild will go ahead at the Paceway site and has Labor Party support as well. Just heard it. 27000 capacity.
Electioneering at it's best.
Sorry, no link.

Better value than the Indoor sport centre would be for a big capacity like that