What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2023 thread

JJ

Immortal
As it is, someone is going to be converted into a makeshift prop- Harris, Barnett or (gulp) Tevaga...maybe Curran?
Scrappy Doo, it’s all about the size of the fight in the dog 😂

WellsNZ

Juniors
Never been to the stadium in Rotorua but heading down for the All star game. Anyone know what the deal is with parking, is it easy to get a park near the stadium?

BLN2

Juniors
I find it pretty crazy we can throw together a under 18 squad a few months ago and beat a Bunnies side at home, who have probably been playing in the Rabbitohs system for years together. It doesn't matter what talent we miss out on, we always have the cattle to put together a good youth side. We just need to nurture and develop the right ones into senior footy. I think Blair could be a good guy for it, passionate, hard working, relatable for the young guys and a top player with the 1%ers, something our guys seem to always lack.

Naborisi, Stower-Smith, f**kof**ka, Halasmia stood out to me.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Never been to the stadium in Rotorua but heading down for the All star game. Anyone know what the deal is with parking, is it easy to get a park near the stadium?
Shouldn’t be that hard, it’s out in the burbs, not right in town. Just don’t park on the Ford Block or you car might not be there when you get back…

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I went to the Kiwis v Tonga I think it was in 2009 or so (Junior Kiwis v Jnr Kangas as the curtainraiser from memory), was a full house, and parking not a big deal because it's in residential zone (as someone above said). You'll be sweet.

Matua

Bench
Are you Maori? You should take your boots, the Maori squad has been shedding players, has no hookers, reserve grade halves etc, there's a good chance you'll get a run.

WellsNZ

Juniors
Cheers all, not built for the halves nowadays but if we end up needing another prop hopefully I can make an impact.

Latest posts