What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - trial vs Knights - 5.55pm Friday 17th Feb

Noise

Coach
gee Matto has slipped down the pecking order, I'd say someone is not happy with his decision to sit out the first 3 rounds
I contacted my contact at the club on the day he accepted the fine. He had the same opinion of the decision as me and reckoned BA would be pissed and likely make him come back through NSW Cup. But probably depends how we are travelling after week 3.

hindy111

Post Whore
I contacted my contact at the club on the day he accepted the fine. He had the same opinion of the decision as me and reckoned BA would be pissed and likely make him come back through NSW Cup. But probably depends how we are travelling after week 3.

Is his name MIK?

Gronk

Staff member
Now, come back with more smartarse syntactical or grammatical point scoring so that you can continue to evade the elephant in the room for most Parramatta supporters, which is that the coach is yet again finding every possible way to pick his son, despite the fact that any objective and reasonable assessment of his performances last year and his form last week in no way justifies that selection!
Ok then. That’s a very long sentence, 68 words is excessive in any merkins books.

TheCrowe

Juniors
His son on the bench?

He's taking the piss right?

The only human being on the planet who thinks this kid is a 14 or even a first grader (outside of BA) is a person who posts on this forum - and even then that opinion is only proffered as a way of relentlessly trolling this entire forum!

Which scintillating aspect of his performance do you suppose it was that justified his selection as our first choice 14? Personally, I think it was the fact that he ran on the field and didn't poke himself in the eye or actually shit his pants - because that's the only thing that was below his performance last Saturday....
Fact: 13 players on the bench. Numerous players injured.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The only human being on the planet who thinks this kid is a 14 or even a first grader (outside of BA) is a person who posts on this forum - and even then that opinion is only proffered as a way of relentlessly trolling this entire forum!
Me and Brad have no idea ffs!!!!

Latest posts