What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Good on him. I really rate him. Top person too.
I thought he came across odd ... a weird kind of quiet , wtf are you thinking type air about him. .... but then i saw the matty johns interview with him and he came across really well. Smart, respectful, well spoken.

chiefy1

Juniors
And you're basing this on journos that make shit up? Forget @hindy111 and his little turds. I didn't rely on journos, just my own instincts and proper sources. So back in November I made a bet with @chiefy1 that Moses, Brown and Penisini would all re-sign before round 1, 2023. He now owes me $200, not me but my favourite charity.

A cheque to Bear Cottage please, @chiefy1

#payup

Yea well where's the official announcement lol. And you have only 6 days or your bet loses lol. Then you'll owe me a thousand McDonald's flat whites haha 😄 😆

the phantom menace

First Grade
Here you go, quickest of google searches... Round 1 2022. Both Paulo and RCG were off field, from 29.27 until 47.21.

Took me longer to type the fact disproving Pou than it did to find it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Here you go, quickest of google searches... Round 1 2022. Both Paulo and RCG were off field, from 29.27 until 47.21.

Took me longer to type the fact disproving Pou than it did to find it.

Our interchange strategy quite obviously evolved throughout the season. It seems to have been the round 15 (vs Roosters) game where we first had Paulo play in three stints.

Glenneel

Bench
I'd want to see more of Hopgood. He looks good but is run game isn't ever going to be as dynamic as Papali'i.
I am not going to under estimate Papali'i and how good he was.
Yes Papalli has an excellent attacking game but lacked at times in D. Hopefully whoever replaces him has better D, so we drop off in A. Last year we were about 3rd in attack so a slight drop off there but improved D, which we desperately need, we are better off overall.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I gave you the specific interchange times from our last win. Plenty of facts.
But none to support your claim (presented as fact) that Paulo and RCG were never off the field at the same time?
Our interchange strategy quite obviously evolved throughout the season. It seems to have been the round 15 (vs Roosters) game where we first had Paulo play in three stints.
So again in direct contradiction to your earlier claim (presented as fact) that Paulo and RCG were never off the field at the same time?

#poulogic #bsfirstfactslater

Latest posts