What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Sheens relieved of coaching duties

MugaB

Coach
Geez they really need Jonathan Thurston to lace his boots and play next time they play at Liechardt

Floodwaters

Juniors
Got to feel for Tigers supporters.

Titans, Knights and Bulldogs to start the year.. couldn't have asked for a easier 3 weeks to start and potentially could end 0/3.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sheens was sht at my club when we didn't have any expectation, how he got another coaching gig after that is one of lifes mysteries!

Bukowski

Juniors
Sheens was sht at my club when we didn't have any expectation, how he got another coaching gig after that is one of lifes mysteries!
He got the football managers job then appointed himself coach. It's pure genius. Gotta love those tigers

Exsilium

First Grade
The issues run a lot deeper than the playing group.

The club administration needs a complete revamp. Get rid of any historical entity and rebuild without the personalities and agendas of the past.

Keeping players like Brooks and trying to lure back Moses is an example of how little they’ve learnt as a club.

Imagine lacing up with Brooks in the halves after years of failure then seeing the club in the headlines trying to bring back another player who underperformed. I’d have zero confidence as a player in the group.

no disrespect to Benji, Farah or anyone else attached to the winning era but the answer isn’t within, that’s been established.

King-Gutho94

Coach

The club administration needs a complete revamp. Get rid of any historical entity and rebuild without the personalities and agendas of the past.

Keeping players like Brooks and trying to lure back Moses is an example of how little they’ve learnt as a club.

Imagine lacing up with Brooks in the halves after years of failure then seeing the club in the headlines trying to bring back another player who underperformed. I’d have zero confidence as a player in the group.

no disrespect to Benji, Farah or anyone else attached to the winning era but the answer isn’t within, that’s been established.
Was it really a winning era.

They got hot for 12 weeks and managed to fluke a comp in 2005. As the top 2 teams choked in prelim week.

They didn't make the finals again for 5 years.

Then 2010-11 failed to make a GF from b2b top 4 finishes. And got knocked out week 2 by the warriors in 2011 and haven't seen September since.

Munky

Coach

Sheens is pretty old school now and back in the day it was all about armoured warfare.

There is no better tank commander than Moses.

Diesel

Referee
It’s hard to see where their first win comes, before the bye, which I think is at round 8

Wb1234

Referee
Sheens used to be an excellent coach

success at Penrith, rebuilt Canberra after the salary cap, pass mark at the cowboys and a comp at the tigers

he used to be so good at finding and blooding good juniors

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It’s hard to see where their first win comes, before the bye, which I think is at round 8
We say that every year, but it's worth remembering the woeful 2022 Tigers would've beaten the Cowboys had they not had a brain melt in the final minute. They'll win 2-3, every team does no matter how much of a basket case they are.

Although now I read your post correctly, it says before the bye. 0-7 would be fun. Can you sack a guy who appointed himself?

MugaB

Coach
We say that every year, but it's worth remembering the woeful 2022 Tigers would've beaten the Cowboys had they not had a brain melt in the final minute. They'll win 2-3, every team does no matter how much of a basket case they are.

Although now I read your post correctly, it says before the bye. 0-7 would be fun. Can you sack a guy who appointed himself?
Guaranteed minimum 3 wins, I'll bet my left nut

.....all byes tho