What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R3 Thu - Manly 34-30 Parramatta @ 4 Pines

Round 3: Manly v Parramatta

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Only once? You’re doing alright.

At least nobody mentioned South Pac yet… that place was…. well….

Haha my mate was a bartender there and some of the boys I played footy with drank there all the time.

You haven't lived til you've been bought a jug of bourbon and coke by a horny Tongan woman and the jug has so little coke it's transparent...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I honestly thought Shooters at the Goldie was a gay bar?

Come to think of it, which bar wasn't?
Nah it and Sin City are just the messy shitholes for uni students. I'm not actually a fan of gay bars - I prefer to listen to Shania and Britney in private

skeepe

Immortal
Haha my mate was a bartender there and some of the boys I played footy with drank there all the time.

You haven't lived til you've been bought a jug of bourbon and coke by a horny Tongan woman and the jug has so little coke it's transparent...
Oh I’ve definitely lived

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Almost finished with this f**king playgroup, 50 toddlers running around screaming f**k it’s painful. Can’t wait to get home and further my pain watching footy.

skeepe

Immortal
Parra got lucky there. I don’t think Moses would have stopped the try, but they did rule it correctly.