What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs the eels

Iamback

Coach
Edwards
Turuva
Tago
Crichton
To'o
Luai
Cleary
Fish
Kenny
Leota
Martin
Hosking
Yeo

Peachey
Sorenson
Leniu
Salmon

Has to be... unless big Ivan has rox in his head and garners on the bench for some strange 2nd rower luvin reason, even then maverik surely should get a debut ahead of that plodder

Last night showed why you need a 3 forward bench. Fish had to play 65 mins and was gassed

MugaB

Coach
Last night showed why you need a 3 forward bench. Fish had to play 65 mins and was gassed
Almost scored too, we dont get soni with a hia, maybe that gives us a few extra metres ahead of where fish kicks it. That a try that wins the game

Dolphins went to the wire tonight, i rate them harder to beat than the eels, its was all about who gets hia and when these days

We had Api, Hands and Egan. All playing for other clubs. Who is going to replace Luke next week? If it's Peachy, I can say Cleary as a coach here is over, new blood needs to be installed.
This is honestly the worst post ever. The guy has coached us to 2 premiership wins in two years. This year we have beaten (well) one of the top four teams from last year and had two one points losses to last years grand finalist and the only team undefeated.

Your level of entitlement after three successful years is staggering.

martielang

Bench
Think the criticism of Garner is way over cooked. Did nothing wrong Thurs night and then went down injured. Game v Rabbits he was arguably one of our best.

If Luai doesn’t trust him, that’s on Luai. Basic stuff but Luai is so sideways at the moment that he squeezes our left edge and really has no choice but go to Tago. When he played straighter he allowed Garner the opportunity to run hard straight lines as well (v Rabbits) we looked better for it. Our attack was a lot more direct.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
This is honestly the worst post ever. The guy has coached us to 2 premiership wins in two years. This year we have beaten (well) one of the top four teams from last year and had two one points losses to last years grand finalist and the only team undefeated.

Your level of entitlement after three successful years is staggering.
I agree it was pretty dumb (Cleary part) emotions were high. My apologies, but in saying that he gotta stop recruiting from the tigers!

Think the criticism of Garner is way over cooked. Did nothing wrong Thurs night and then went down injured. Game v Rabbits he was arguably one of our best.

If Luai doesn’t trust him, that’s on Luai. Basic stuff but Luai is so sideways at the moment that he squeezes our left edge and really has no choice but go to Tago. When he played straighter he allowed Garner the opportunity to run hard straight lines as well (v Rabbits) we looked better for it. Our attack was a lot more direct.
Luai has been the main issue on the left for sure but I think Hosking easily won a starting spot on Thursday night. The only question now is who plays what side between him and Martin.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Luai has been the main issue on the left for sure but I think Hosking easily won a starting spot the Thursday night. The only question now is who plays what side between him and Martin.
Whoever you are,.... (i know its your first post)
That is one of the best internet avatar names ive ever seen, thats fkn awesome

Here i found this, you can do well to use it pal
Screenshot_20230325-101343_Samsung Internet.jpg

Panfa

Juniors

Did nothing wrong thats cause he did nothing,guy looks soft and lost out there.Hosking smashes him every day of the week and cant get a look in.Am i watching something else or are the coaches serious.

The yak

Juniors
This has nothing to do with Thursday nights game but anyone know what happened to The Frog? He used to be a regular poster but I can’t recall seeing his name recently.

Haven't seen froggy since mid last year. Hope he is ok.

And Umina panther?

Umina/Smug is either suspended or been poached by the Gould and the Dogs ;)

It sucks to lose but the Eels were always going to lift against us.
They had an almost unheard of 95% completion rate.
Round 3 64%
Round 2 66%
Round 1 80%
Add in they were desperate, the rivalry, and a bit of minor revenge driving them for the GF. They were always going to be hard to beat.

Our completions are steady and climbing.
Round 1 78%
Round 2 80%
Round 4 85%
With the bye out of the way we need to start building our year till Origin. Next week will be a good tricky test.

Iamback

Coach
It sucks to lose but the Eels were always going to lift against us.
They had an almost unheard of 95% completion rate.
Round 3 64%
Round 2 66%
Round 1 80%
Add in they were desperate, the rivalry, and a bit of minor revenge driving them for the GF. They were always going to be hard to beat.

Our completions are steady and climbing.
Round 1 78%
Round 2 80%
Round 4 85%
With the bye out of the way we need to start building our year till Origin. Next week will be a good tricky test.

I'd take 75% completion and throw a few offloads then just going through the motions at 85%.

Iamback

Coach

You watch the defence against the left though, The centres rush in to belt us, Luai tries to use his footwork and runs out of room.

Wet surface isn't helping that