What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Pneuma

First Grade
Accor should never be used for club games

even the grand final and origins would have a much better feel at allianz
Great game which had a great atmosphere on television. Only downer wAs the empty seats. But we are used to that. 1 million or more will watch on fox and 9. Pays the bills.

Pneuma

First Grade
If the Rabbits got a poor turn out tonight,so where are the 30k members they have? Even the Roosters only 19k members have better attendances then them...
By now we should all know 30000 members does not mean 30000 turning up on a Friday night. Most are not full season members. Can we stop asking pointless questions?

Harry O

Juniors
By now we should all know 30000 members does not mean 30000 turning up on a Friday night. Most are not full season members. Can we stop asking pointless questions?
Ok. But they claim they have 30k members,that's all i know,I don't know wether if they're full season members or not ,all it says 30k members...

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Sh*t crowd, can't even defend my club. Interstate is not an excuse, Collingwood can draw 60k in the AFL against Port

Roosters can draw 21k on a Thursday

Souths are back to mid 2000s stuff

Pneuma

First Grade
Sh*t crowd, can't even defend my club. Interstate is not an excuse, Collingwood can draw 60k in the AFL against Port

Roosters can draw 21k on a Thursday

Souths are back to mid 2000s stuff
Jesus mate Friday night against Melbourne. It wasn’t bad. And why the fumblers reference. WGAF?

yobbo84

First Grade
11 thousand and something at Accor they announced at the game

Sure there were only 57 Storm fans but a poor crowd is a poor crowd

Lol at people acting like the Rabbitohs' true fan base is in S-W Sydney.

Just because Accor Stadium is closer to some existing Souths members than Allianz Stadium doesn't mean it is the club's optimal home ground. Tonight is evidence of that.

If you, like me, live in South Sydney, you'll acknowledge than the fanbase is well and truly alive in this part of town, and Souths will get a better crowd at Allianz for the vast majority of its regular H&A games with this support network (whether members or not) than at Accor.