What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southern Bears

greenBV4

Bench
So one minute you’re saying Vic has less players than WA and WA is stronger. I prove you to be wrong so you move the goal posts. Yeah right. Victorian Rugby league is surging after a lot of hard work. I don’t care what Perth Red says as he’s a troll and he has not seen the latest NrL vic playing figures. And where is his evidence anyway? You are a joke mate. The Storm are here to stay. The Bears are dead in the water. If you are typical of their supporter base it’s no wonder.
He also claimed "the bears would be in the NRL before melbkurne had 2 Victorians in their squad"

To which he was shown there was literally 3-4 this year - but never acknowledged

Pneuma

First Grade
He also claimed "the bears would be in the NRL before melbkurne had 2 Victorians in their squad"

To which he was shown there was literally 3-4 this year - but never acknowledged
Mate he hasn’t any idea what he is talking about. I’ve given him all the information he needs to inform himself. He just prefers to sit in the corner with his hands over his ears in a state of denial. Great news about the boom in Vic rugby league teams. This was forecast before Covid. Nrl vic we’re getting more teams nominating but didn’t have the referee resources. Additionally they wanted junior clubs not just senior men’s. It’s paid off. The club they were most excited about last year was the Northern Thunder. They are really taking off. That Geelong club is another they are keen on. All hard work but worth it.

Wb1234

Referee
All the storm sycophants on here are hilarious

the reality is a bears nrl team will produce more nrl players from their part of Sydney than the storm ever will

in terms of growing rugby league in Victoria their achievements have been marginal

Centy Coast

Juniors
You have all the information but choose to ignore it so you can continue spewing shit
Okay here is this weekends Storm team to play the Warriors, show me the born and bred VIC players representing their home State.
Surely after 25 years in the NRL there has to be a few ?.

Storm confirmed team:
1. Nick Meaney
2. Will Warbrick
3. Reimis Smith
4. Justin Olam
5. Xavier Coates
6. Cameron Munster
7. Jahrome Hughes
8. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
9. Harry Grant
10. Christian Welch
11. Trent Loiero
12. Eliesa Katoa
13. Josh King

14. Bronson Garlick
15. Alec MacDonald
16. Tom Eisenhuth
17. Tariq Sims

18. Grant Anderson
19. Aaron Pene
20. Tyran Wishart
21. Jonah Pezet
22. Jack Howarth

Pneuma

First Grade
Okay here is this weekends Storm team to play the Warriors, show me the born and bred VIC players representing their home State.

Storm confirmed team:
1. Nick Meaney
2. Will Warbrick
3. Reimis Smith
4. Justin Olam
5. Xavier Coates
6. Cameron Munster
7. Jahrome Hughes
8. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
9. Harry Grant
10. Christian Welch
11. Trent Loiero
12. Eliesa Katoa
13. Josh King

14. Bronson Garlick
15. Alec MacDonald
16. Tom Eisenhuth
17. Tariq Sims

18. Grant Anderson
19. Aaron Pene
20. Tyran Wishart
21. Jonah Pezet
22. Jack Howarth
I’d suggest you look at the players coming through their rep squads and you will see the future of young Victorian players coming through their development programs. You refuse to do this because you have a serious paranoid hatred of this club. You are making a complete dick of yourself mate and I’m starting to feel sorry for you. As noted earlier you’ve been provided with all this information but your too busy being a misinformed miserable twerp to bother reading it.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Storm confirmed team:
1. Nick Meaney
2. Will Warbrick
3. Reimis Smith
4. Justin Olam
5. Xavier Coates
6. Cameron Munster
7. Jahrome Hughes
8. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
9. Harry Grant
10. Christian Welch
11. Trent Loiero
12. Eliesa Katoa
13. Josh King

14. Bronson Garlick
15. Alec MacDonald
16. Tom Eisenhuth
17. Tariq Sims

18. Grant Anderson
19. Aaron Pene
20. Tyran Wishart
21. Jonah Pezet
22. Jack Howarth
If they win guess how many people will care where the players were born lol.

Wb1234

Referee
I’d suggest you look at the players coming through their rep squads and you will see the future of young Victorian players coming through their development programs. You refuse to do this because you have a serious paranoid hatred of this club. You are making a complete dick of yourself mate and I’m starting to feel sorry for you. As noted earlier you’ve been provided with all this information but you’re too busy being a misinformed miserable twerp to bother reading it.
He’s got a fair point

it’s been 25 years

Centy Coast

Juniors
If they win guess how many people will care where the players were born lol.
None will care but maybe that is the problem with lack of growth down there, why bother if some QLD blow in is going to get looked after better than a home grown product, that’s why Melbourne will always be Mexicans in their own State of VIC.

Wb1234

Referee
None will care but maybe that is the problem with lack of growth down there, why bother if some QLD kid is going to get looked after better than me, that’s why Melbourne will always be Mexicans in their own State of VIC.
Yea but they (Victoria) are the Mexicans (south of civilisation)

Pneuma

First Grade
He’s got a fair point

it’s been 25 years
Give it a break mate. He’s a lunatic. You should know by now that the systems there are now bearing fruit. The evidence is clear. I don’t care what happened 25 years ago. It serves no purpose. It’s what happens now that matters. Good luck aligning yourself with this fruit cake.

Pneuma

First Grade
None will care but maybe that is the problem with lack of growth down there, why bother if some QLD blow in is going to get looked after better than a home grown product, that’s why Melbourne will always be Mexicans in their own State of VIC.
I’ve formed the conclusion you are illiterate. You’ve just been provided the proof of growth but you continue to be a dickhead in denial.

Wb1234

Referee
Give it a break mate. He’s a lunatic. You should know by now that the systems there are now bearing fruit. The evidence is clear. I don’t care what happened 25 years ago. It serves no purpose. It’s what happens now that matters. Good luck aligning yourself with this fruit cake.
Hey Perth red and the other Melbourne Mong we’re putting crap on the bears

fairs fair to point out how poorly the storm are doing

Centy Coast

Juniors
I’d suggest you look at the players coming through their rep squads and you will see the future of young Victorian players coming through their development programs. You refuse to do this because you have a serious paranoid hatred of this club. You are making a complete dick of yourself mate and I’m starting to feel sorry for you. As noted earlier you’ve been provided with all this information but your too busy being a misinformed miserable twerp to bother reading it.
Again silence ?, how many of the above NRL Squad of 22 players are actually from VIC ?

Pneuma

First Grade
All the storm sycophants on here are hilarious

the reality is a bears nrl team will produce more nrl players from their part of Sydney than the storm ever will

in terms of growing rugby league in Victoria their achievements have been marginal
Are you having a bad day mate? Explain to me how a club with 118 teams in a small corner of Sydney will produce more nrl players than one in a major city which has a booming junior base of over 250 teams? I know you hate the storm but show a bit more sense than this.

Centy Coast

Juniors
I’ve formed the conclusion you are illiterate. You’ve just been provided the proof of growth but you continue to be a dickhead in denial.
25 years for what ?, about to wear Melbourne Storm jerseys for the first time wtf. That’s pathetic.