What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 team

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Couchman a little unlucky particularly replaced by Burns, that’s a bit random.

I’ve never understood a lot of Griffin’s team selections, his blind loyalty to players like Norman & Mbye plus his refusal to try Hunt at 9 even though he’s the Australian & QLD hooker.

I think he’ll live or die by this week’s result give the team changes.
i hope we cop it hard just to see Griffins face , I hope he falls on his sword

roach_83

Juniors
I don't agree with moving debelin out of lock into the front row, now he won't play a full game which saints need his defence. Bird in at lock is a bad move he is a bad defender and Billy Burns well enough said.
Saints back row should be 11 Bird, 12 Sa'u, 13 JDB.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
im sorry but im all for Lomax getting dropped, for to long he has had brain farts with his dumb flicking game over the side line, passing behind players or holding the ball too long , its a simple draw and pass and if he cant get that right then reserves it is, his goal kicking alone has cost us 5 games , lets say 3 games to be fair , also noticing he is too slow now days, maybe the forwards is the way to go for Lomax now as we have the slowest backing in the comp by a country mile
Except he’s not playing reserves he is being ‘rested’.

Latest posts