What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 team

Dragon David

First Grade
On the game day release it didn't mention any injury to Liddle.

Casualty Ward​

• Tautau Moga (shoulder, rd 11-12)
  • Francis Molo (suspension, rd 12)
  • Josh Coric (knee, season)
  • Cody Ramsey (illness, season)
It really is hard to understand why unless Hook can give his reasons like - "Liddle played shit in the last few games he played as he should have set up 4 tries for us to win those close matches and seeing that he didn't, I had no choice but to not include him in the 17. I like him, but he needs to do what I tell him, blah, blah, blah".

TruSaint

Referee
It really is hard to understand why unless Hook can give his reasons like - "Liddle played shit in the last few games he played as he should have set up 4 tries for us to win those close matches and seeing that he didn't, I had no choice but to not include him in the 17. I like him, but he needs to do what I tell him, blah, blah, blah".

Yeah brother... It's a mystery

Dragon David

First Grade
Watching the game on Sunday I commented that I think Liddle is the second fastest bloke in the team after Sloan. Maybe Hook heard me through the TV and decided to fix that.
Yes, I think you are right. He chased Averillo to the try line and never gave up. He backed up Sloan to score in the first Titans game running away from the opposition.

Yes, he must have heard you RedVee.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Young Couchman has had a few head knocks in the last 2 games, so doesn't surprise he's 18th man. No listed to play KOE Cup either.

Liddle's dropping is a mystery. Only for the sake of getting Bud into the 17, however. The easy decision would have been Mbye to Reggies. As I said a parting thank you from Hook to his 'boys' maybe.

Interesting that Sloan, the Feagai twins, Amone and Bud would have played first grade together I think.

DeathBlooms

Juniors
Young Couchman has had a few head knocks in the last 2 games, so doesn't surprise he's 18th man. No listed to play KOE Cup either.

Liddle's dropping is a mystery. Only for the sake of getting Bud into the 17, however. The easy decision would have been Mbye to Reggies. As I said a parting thank you from Hook to his 'boys' maybe.

Interesting that Sloan, the Feagai twins, Amone and Bud would have played first grade together I think.
Mbye and Norman both Qlders. Has no problem dropping NSW players.

Spazer

Juniors
Scratching my head about the liddle selection, I just can't see what hook sees in mbyes slow service from dummy half, unless hook is planning on starting bud and amone and shifting hunt to hooker with mbye as our utility? nah no chance. wtf is the go here hook?

At least lomax has been hooked, he is in a horrible form slump at the moment. If bird is kicking goals he is going straight into my supercoach side.

RedVDave

First Grade
To little to late these changes should of happened last year.

This is Hook's farewell game.

I won't be watching, but I stand by the fact sacking Hook now is not the answer cause we all know what will happen our stand in coach (probably Carr) will jag a few lucky wins get a 5 year deal then we play like crap but the club will be to scared to punt him so they don't have to pay out his contract.

We need to set up for next year (should of been doing this ages ago) but signing coaches and having players commit beyond this year.

Also Liddle dropped arguably our best player this year before playing against his former club who will have a point to prove lol just insanity absolutely clueless.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Scratching my head about the liddle selection, I just can't see what hook sees in mbyes slow service from dummy half, unless hook is planning on starting bud and amone and shifting hunt to hooker with mbye as our utility? nah no chance. wtf is the go here hook?

At least lomax has been hooked, he is in a horrible form slump at the moment. If bird is kicking goals he is going straight into my supercoach side.
If Bird kicks he might get 1 from 1. We won't be scoring many tries.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
This would of been a perfect opportunity for him to give the Hunt to hooker option a go with Liddle on the bench and Mbye dropped. Bud and Amone a chance in the halves with Sloan connection.
All due respect but it's the tigers who are last and they're down there with them.
Best time to try it out but this guy loves his Qlders too much.

Illusion

Bench
To little to late these changes should of happened last year.

This is Hook's farewell game.

I won't be watching, but I stand by the fact sacking Hook now is not the answer cause we all know what will happen our stand in coach (probably Carr) will jag a few lucky wins get a 5 year deal then we play like crap but the club will be to scared to punt him so they don't have to pay out his contract.

We need to set up for next year (should of been doing this ages ago) but signing coaches and having players commit beyond this year.

Also Liddle dropped arguably our best player this year before playing against his former club who will have a point to prove lol just insanity absolutely clueless.
Mate he might know he is going ...... last hooray ........