What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Why where we allowed to make assumptions on the Hayne thread but not on Kent?
Everyone had a guess what happend with Hayne.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think we just made the grand final and season isn't over. BA should not be judged till years finished. By mid 2024 his future should be decided. No idea how he was given an option for 2025 back wr he last extended.
You can't really sack him the year after we made a grand final half way thru. If we fail this year and running poorly in 2024 you arse him mid season and build for 2025 with a interim coach for the rest of 24.

Issue now is he can fail the next two seasons and if going well mid 2025 what do we do? Extend again?

I'd tap him on the shoulder now, tbh.

He's showing us in 2023 that 2022 was a fluke.

He's been a great servant of our club, but 2023 should be his last. He's not the man to lead us forward.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I always said 2024 we will be better. We have 1.4 million tied up with N.Brown, Waqa and Hodgson..... What did people expect.

For the team to show some hunger to improve, and get back to a Grand Final.

For the team to prove that 2022 was not a fluke.

For the team to prove that they weren't just lucky to be in the big dance in 2022.

So far, they've failed in every count.

hindy111

Post Whore
For the team to show some hunger to improve, and get back to a Grand Final.

For the team to prove that 2022 was not a fluke.

For the team to prove that they weren't just lucky to be in the big dance in 2022.

So far, they've failed in every count.

Yeah. But we lost Mahoney,Papali'i,Marata. Imagine all these close games if had them.

Latest posts