What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Roosters

bathtime

Juniors
Well said, from what I see and hear it's supposed to be a professional club run by professional people, played by professional footy players coached by professional couches. Unfortunately there is nothing professional about this club any more.all the old players and management that made this club famous would be turning in their graves.I have been a supporter for over 55 years and will continue to be with no expectations at all until this club get rid off all the morons at the club. SO FOR PLAYERS AND MANAGEMENT PULL YOUR HEADS IN AND HAVE A GO AND LET US LONG SUFFERING LOYAL SUPPORTERS START ENJOYING OUR FOOTBALL AGAIN.
yes 55 years ago would have been alot easier supporting the red vee except the Manchester united syndrome St George shared. Somethings were a little easier 55 years ago like renting a house, there was the impending nuclear threat, not exactly gone away, but the climate was only just starting to be looked at and 55 years later and we now know it has got much worse. "just a head knock, not his legs" perhaps in the future this game will be uninsurable and like property becoming uninsurable, ask Lismore people, we may be truly rooted,
So I'm hoping the dragons can put something together sometime soon

bathtime

Juniors
So Bud remains a conundrum and no one willing to unravel it hard to believe.

Liddle is a cracker IMO and if he plays 30 in the 1st half and rests and then plays 20 at the end or re-injected earlier if we need a momentum change that would be good.

Would have loved Bud to 7 to play an entire game but obviously Hook isn't the only 1 not on the Bud bus or perhaps Hunt is indeed more powerful than any of us think.
Hunt is also arguably out best payer