What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Roosters

be55

Juniors
Tonight was the second step. First was getting rid of Hook
Michael Richards Ok GIF

Illusion

Bench
He was only special for about 2 minutes in that game. He was terrible. A fullback with no ticker. But in the end he comes up with the match winner.
Agree , needs to stop surrendering in tackles , needs to hit the line at pace , make the opposition have to make a tackle, otherwise he get pushed back 20 metres ...... Need to persevere with him , I'm hoping he will figure out what he has to do ......

Rocket Rod

Juniors
I’ve read all the posts and it’s great to see the old dragons buzz on the forum again.
The shackles were released and we played some enterprising footy and showed aggression and never say die attitude.
I like the vibe that Carr gave from the box it was refreshing to see. I won’t go into the game as such, regardless of some dubious decisions. Long way to go now but a great start to a new dawn.
Happy weekend everyone!
Ps: The 3 2 and 1 points are shared by each and everyone of them.

Latest posts