What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Roosters

Dragon Blood

Juniors
@ 6 has obvious chastity belt issues on his him ATMAND absolutely already spraying his sharts his game at round 12. Mc Hammerone needs to make way al Capoitano C.Hunt @ 6.

Sullivan demands 7 with CHunt outside him @ 6

Liddle and Mully(14) need to be rotated in the next game

Mbyeby and McHamerAmone need to try and keep the resssie side in contention, but I can't see it happenxas wje

Dragon Blood

Juniors
f**k this website!!!

but I can't see it happening as when Bud spent a few games in ressies and dominated the whole game/comp,
he even outplayed Sam Walker ...... why is this dumb and dopey club persisting with an inspiring captain @ 7

Dea

Juniors
Sullivan isn’t offering enough as our replacement 9 where he really only stood and passed. He needs to play in the halves. Amone has been poor since coming back into the side. I would like to see Hunt and Sullivan at 6 and 7, giving us creative options off the ruck and danger of both sides of the field. Liddle should be on the field for as long as possible. Amone could play 14. Send Mbye back to KOE to train up the young guys. Sloan needs to toughen up. His gentle runs and stopping before the line makes him easy prey and forwards are pushing him back almost every time.

True_Believer

Juniors
Sullivan isn’t offering enough as our replacement 9 where he really only stood and passed. He needs to play in the halves. Amone has been poor since coming back into the side. I would like to see Hunt and Sullivan at 6 and 7, giving us creative options off the ruck and danger of both sides of the field. Liddle should be on the field for as long as possible. Amone could play 14. Send Mbye back to KOE to train up the young guys. Sloan needs to toughen up. His gentle runs and stopping before the line makes him easy prey and forwards are pushing him back almost every time.
I saw enough tonight to think that he's been inhibited by the previous coach. It's going to take a while to get him back into the groove

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Sloans blessed to be bigger than duff and even duff ran the ball back at least a bit harder. Sloan all out stops like latrell and doesn't bother