What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Please mate. You really struggle to keep up. I’m anything but vague. You just can’t understand what I’m saying and you can’t articulate what you’re attempting to say.

how have I not owned what I said?? You don’t make any sense.

Luke will be Better in attack then Api. Is vague

Better than Api from last year? When you made the call or currently

Iamback

Coach
How hard is this.

by the end of next year, Soni will have developed into a player that would keep Api out of our side.

I really can’t see why you struggle to understand what I’m saying.

Because you aren't saying anything useful.

You said 12 months last season. Now it is another season.

How can that be measured though?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Because you aren't saying anything useful.

You said 12 months last season. Now it is another season.

How can that be measured though?
I’ve always said by the end of next season and you’re the one driving this topic.

I find it really bizarre that you are so desperate for me to be wrong. It blows my mind

I’ll say this one more time, the measure will be, who do we want in our team, based on performance, as the hooker, Api or Soni.

Iamback

Coach
I’ve always said by the end of next season and you’re the one driving this topic.

I find it really bizarre that you are so desperate for me to be wrong. It blows my mind

I’ll say this one more time, the measure will be, who do we want in our team, based on performance, as the hooker, Api or Soni.

Soni could be in NSW Cup and you will still be saying you prefer Luke

The discussion about best makeup of the 17, I have replied to many others too. To keep the discussion moving

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Soni could be in NSW Cup and you will still be saying you prefer Luke

The discussion about best makeup of the 17, I have replied to many others too. To keep the discussion moving
The make up of our current top17 is irrelevant to my statement.

Soni Luke playing long minutes in Cup is important.

He plays a game which you aren’t happy with and you’re immediately on him, like as if it’s a window into his future.

You’re clearly incapable of understanding this, so how about we just stop boring everyone.

age.s

First Grade
I dont think we need too much precision on the metrics. If there's a serious comparison between Luke and Api occurring at the mid point of next year then Luke gets the chocolates for mine.

Iamback

Coach
I dont think we need too much precision on the metrics. If there's a serious comparison between Luke and Api occurring at the mid point of next year then Luke gets the chocolates for mine.

It is clear Luke is seeing something most of us on here aren't.

Hence why I am asking, To hopefully see the same thing.

To me it looks like he made a dud call and is too stubborn to own it. So is giving vague answers

Iamback

Coach
The make up of our current top17 is irrelevant to my statement.

Soni Luke playing long minutes in Cup is important.

He plays a game which you aren’t happy with and you’re immediately on him, like as if it’s a window into his future.

You’re clearly incapable of understanding this, so how about we just stop boring everyone.

I have been saying the balance of the 17 is out all year.

He is the only one on the bench that realistically can not play

Latest posts