What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R25 Fri - Parramatta 12-34 Sydney @ CommBank

Round 25: Parramatta v Sydney

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
That'll do it. About as expected with the outs, but f**k me it's annoying that we've suddenly forgotten how to defend a scrum

yobbo84

Coach
Amazing how some of these Roosters perform when supercoach swallows his pride and you know, plays them in their actual positions

yobbo84

Coach
Did the Eels seriously have a prop run a settler off the scrum when they had a shot 20m out with 45 seconds to go?

Grapple

Bench
Such a great option by Joey to run that ball and draw in the defenders for that last try. Great play by a centre allowing his fullback to come into play. Shame it's taken so long for Sydney to sort out their shit. Too much talent going to waste.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You and your mates still say this like there's an obviously better option.

*cue comments about being a BA lover*
Moite my tomorrow mornings AGB is at least equal of Bea Arthur. Webster showing what a new coach can do. But we’ll stick with a known dud for stability. I think he’s one of the biggest frauds in RL history. How does a guy so plod get 10 years??? Only at Parra.

Kilkenny

Coach
Eels need to move on from Sivo is a liability everywhere other than five metres out from the opponents try line.