What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R27 Knights game.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I smell a flogging, but would love to be wrong about that and see us dump the Knights (and especially Tyson "Finals Footy" Frizzell) out of contention.
I'd love to see Zac in the number 1, Sloane in the number 2, both Couchman twins in the 17 and (C) Hunt unavailable cos he has to go and be measured for a Gold Coast Titans tracksuit.
I'm kind of the opposite in that I'm happy to see former Dragons players like Frizz and Clune go okay. I hope we beat them next week, but I'm not going to begrudge them a finals berth if the game goes as I think it will. Newcastle are playing pretty good footy.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
A lot of sadness on this thread, just to rub it in has everyone noticed all the discards running around at other clubs
1. Garrick
2. Saab (Milne)
3. Lomax
4. Suli
5. Rava
6. Hunt
7. Clune
8. Lawrie
9. Robson
10. Sele
11. Frizzel
12. Sua
13. JDB
14. McInness
15. Host
16. Mann
17. Leilua

Im pretty sure that side would have us in the 8 quite comfortably
2 goalkickers and 2 hookers
Hmmm

Rocket Rod

Juniors
A lot of sadness on this thread, just to rub it in has everyone noticed all the discards running around at other clubs
1. Garrick
2. Saab (Milne)
3. Lomax
4. Suli
5. Rava
6. Hunt
7. Clune
8. Lawrie
9. Robson
10. Sele
11. Frizzel
12. Sua
13. JDB
14. McInness
15. Host
16. Mann
17. Leilua

Im pretty sure that side would have us in the 8 quite comfortably
2 goalkickers and 2 hookers
Hmmm
Jackson Ford as well just for good measure!

justadragon

Bench
I have been to Win 3 times this year and it was embarrassing every time, not to mention there were probably more supporters there for the opposition. Anyway we have won less than half the games we won last year, it has probably been the worst season i can remember. I for one would think having no one at Kogarah would send a message of what with think of this once mighty club that is now a complete shambles.

Parko1310

Juniors
I have been to Win 3 times this year and it was embarrassing every time, not to mention there were probably more supporters there for the opposition. Anyway we have won less than half the games we won last year, it has probably been the worst season i can remember. I for one would think having no one at Kogarah would send a message of what with think of this once mighty club that is now a complete shambles.
Worst team in Dragons history in my opinion

Parko1310

Juniors
Dom Young scoring will definitely happen at least a couple of times muzby.
Had the Dragons acted quickly enough and realised they desperately needed a winger or two and forwards, and not just forwards, we could've had him. He was no established star at the start of the year. I remember calling for it before the roosters name was even thrown in the hat, and alas a current glamour club wins again, leaving us with crumbs

56to66

Juniors
Whats more disgusting is we have claytons sugar daddy, he would be an absolute embarrassment along side other owners of Premier sides.
Just imagine what Liverpool or Man United supporters would do to there owners if there teams ran last, or having a wedding and feeding your guests vegemite sandwiches!

justadragon

Bench
Whats more disgusting is we have claytons sugar daddy, he would be an absolute embarrassment along side other owners of Premier sides.
Just imagine what Liverpool or Man United supporters would do to there owners if there teams ran last!
Absolutely correct !!! Look at the Gladiator with what is happening at Souths, When was the last time you heard anything from our owners and i do mean anything.

Divine

Bench
I think we’ll stick to the formula we’ve become used to over the past month. We go into the game expecting to lose by plenty, put up a surprisingly valiant effort only to collapse and give the game away in the last ten. BHunt looks to the sky in frustration, Lawrie & Lomax leave the field looking like they’ve run a marathon while Tyrell neatly folds his shorts & jersey. No laundering necessary. End 2023.

Latest posts