What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Pacific Championships - 14 Oct to 5 Nov

TroyJax

Juniors
Hands off! In my mind the Raiders have a succession plan in place for Ricky to hand over to Madge in the next couple of seasons.

i know there’s a snowballs chance in hell that the Raiders are actually that organised, or that Ricky will actually go any time soon, but it’s nice to dream.
Haha Madge can’t coach.
Aim higher

10$ Ferret

Staff member
how surprising :( the ignoramii are out in force, calling for the sacking/retirement of the standard players attached on to by the bandwagoners.

mxlegend99

Referee
Honestly I am just glad Nathan was ruled out. If he was the 7 in this loss it would all be his fault. But it was the QLD spine with Teddy at fullback that got destroyed.

New Zealand really dominated the forward battle though and their backs pumped out amazing numbers too. Basically everyone outplayed their opposite. Unbelievable after last weeks game.

Congratulations to the Kiwis. And to Madge. Been a while since he coached a team to big game victories.

bedlam breakout

Juniors
makes you wonder where the NRL would be without the English, NZ , Pacifuc etc etc players - looks like they are making the Australian players look better than they really are

Black Panther

Juniors
Dylan Edwards on the wing was the real winner here
Best Fullback in the NRL for the last 3 years gets picked out of position on the Wing.
The biggest fraud DCE couldn’t spark the Aussie team.
To many QLD players in the team, Mal always plays favourites.

Wb1234

Referee
People calling for the return of Cleary and the sacking of Dce

if I was Cleary I would avoid both origin and australia and focus on keeping that streak going which is certainly possible

mozza91

Coach
When do questions start being asked about Munster? Has he ever done anything of note for Australia? He and Cleary were pretty much non existent at the World Cup last year but no questions were asked because we won.