What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Pacific Championships - 14 Oct to 5 Nov

Panther Mike

Juniors
Well done to the Kiwis who just wanted it a whole lot more and monstered the Aussies in defence and showed far more aggression and flair. Happy for Fish and Moses, the best starting prop duo in the game.

After our worst ever loss, Kangaroos should call time on a few including Teddy, DCE and Hunt. Even the likes of Munster and Grant are not playing to the levels we've come to expect. Dylan copped a fair bit of criticism on social media but that's a bit rich considering he's playing on the wing and most of the team played like crap.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Derpstralia wtf

images

skeepe

Immortal
souths could use a coach like michael maguire
Hands off! In my mind the Raiders have a succession plan in place for Ricky to hand over to Madge in the next couple of seasons.

i know there’s a snowballs chance in hell that the Raiders are actually that organised, or that Ricky will actually go any time soon, but it’s nice to dream.

shiznit

Coach
Australia playing like Canberra, which makes sense given Hamilton is the Canberra of Australia. Bogan central.
You obviously haven’t been to Hamilton in awhile…

I’ve lived here for 20yrs… it certainly isn’t as good as home…(originally from the Bay of Islands)

but f**k me… Christchurch and large parts of Auckland are WAAAY more f**king bogan than here.

Grapple

Bench

I’ve lived here for 20yrs… it certainly isn’t as good as home…(originally from the Bay of Islands)

but f**k me… Christchurch and large parts of Auckland are WAAAY more f**king bogan than here.

Lived in Far North too. Miss that place.

But been to Hamilton more than enough thanks. Christchurch probably more bogan though, you might be right there. Auckland just has too many people, so that's always going to happen.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I had no clue this was played this afternoon!
Neither did the Australian players obviously .

Honestly though i didn't have a clue it was played this afternoon either, it was only when i had got off the bus coming backing back from the Bay side food and wine festival and looked at one of the TV screens at the local pub through the window while waiting at the lights to cross the road that i saw the score just after half time 12-0 to NZ and the better half said oh that's right that match is on. By the time i got home it was 16-0 so watched the rest of it, not sure why though.

TroyJax

Juniors
Hynes is a total fraud. Goes missing in the big moments against sides that aren't strugglers. Shit the bed in the finals the last couple of years.
Yeah, not as good as he is rated. Neither is Grant, Munster and Yeo. These guys just don’t put in at rep level like they should.

TroyJax

Juniors

Not enough sheep?

Latest posts